Michael Hayden Claims Trump is Running an Auschwitz Camp

Originally published at: Michael Hayden Claims Trump is Running an Auschwitz Camp | Infostormer.com

Michael Hayden is the former head of the National Security Agency and the Central Intelligence Agency. He’s a relic from the “W” years who lied to Congress about all the massive domestic spying operations they were doing.

He went on Twitter to claim that Donald Trump is running an Auschwitz concentration camp.

Just look at this insane tweet. It reads like satire, but it is a serious post from Hayden.

I’m honestly surprised Jews haven’t come out in big numbers denouncing this. Usually they get mad when anybody compares anything to the Holocaust. They believe that whenever anyone compares anything to the six gazillion that it marginalizes their big lampshade hoax. But instead of doing that, many of them have been supporting Hayden.

There has been a complete meltdown by Jews and cuckservative types over Trump’s policies of separating children from aliens who cross the border illegally. This is something that was regularly done when Barack Obama and “W” were in office. I don’t remember anybody making Auschwitz references when they were doing it. This type of rhetoric is just over the top craziness.

4 Likes

If Trumpf was running an Auschwitz style theme-park for the wetbacks they would really be having a good time. Auschwitz had a recreation hall, a brothel, a roller-coaster and one of those machines that can choke yer chicken.

2 Likes

What a joke the Air Farce has become. If General Curtis LeMay was still around he would have had that goofy-looking faggit Michael Hayden shot in the Pentagon courtyard.

1 Like

It may well be an Auschwitz style camp especially if it has a swimming pool, library and entertainment. These beaner border crashers don’t even have to work so it’s more like an Extended Stay Hotel.

3 Likes

I heard this faggot on the radio, what an asshole, this is one of the faceless minions that deliberately created the current situation in the middle east killing millions in the process and have overthrown several democracies. Where was his moral outrage when US sanctions killed 500,000 Iraqi children? This turd bugler is a true enemy of the Constitution and should be behind bars.

2 Likes