Miami is Turning Into a Literal Third World Shithole

Originally published at: Miami is Turning Into a Literal Third World Shithole | Infostormer.com

America’s cities are being transformed into third world shitholes. Take a look at the situation we have in Miami.

Miami Herald:

Homeless people living on the streets and sidewalks of downtown Miami are also relieving themselves on the streets and sidewalks of downtown Miami, turning the city’s core into an outdoor toilet, merchants and residents say.

“The situation is the worst I’ve seen in my 25 years here,” said business owner Jose Goyanes. “The stench is really bad, even after you hose it down. We see people urinating against buildings or pulling their pants down and squatting because they have nowhere else to go.”

Deposits of human waste can be seen in planters, doorways, gutters — or right in the middle of the block. The pavement behind the old Macy’s department store is soaked with urine. Feces ferment in front of vacant storefronts for days when there’s no landlord to clean up. People who work and live downtown are calling in a Code Brown.

“It’s prolific. It’s on every block and at the base of most trees,” said businessman Gary Ressler. “I can’t bring national tenants here and walk through downtown without having them observe human feces littering the sidewalk.”

The main reason why we have these problems in our cities is because third world populations have been allowed in and they are transforming these places into the third world. It is not difficult to see what’s going on here.

Having homeless savages pissing and shitting in the streets is not something I would consider culturally enriching. Jews might believe that this is, because they typically live in filthy dwellings.

What would actually be culturally enriching is if we got rid of these worthless savages and fill our cities with White men and women of good character who want to do productive and creative things. Now that would be culturally enriching.

13 Likes

Miami has a large Haitian population, no wonder the quality of life is declining.

6 Likes

Those homeless savages pissing and shitting in the streets have more right to do what they do than your right to a safe, clean and orderly city. For complaining you’ll be labeled a heartless beast or racist.

Add San Francisco and Los Angeles to the list. I am sick of these drug-addled, mentally ill assholes being allowed to ruin our quality of life, businesses, tourism, sanity and safety.

9 Likes

Miami is going the way of Detroit and Chicago. Even Don Johnson said he disliked the place.

Diversity is our strength…

It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhhod. A beautiful day for a neighbor.
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Won’t you be my neighbor?

5 Likes

The hurricanes accomplish nothing.

5 Likes

South Florida is our California.

4 Likes

“Florida is the California of the United States.”

– /pol/

2 Likes

Get an avi please. Only gay niggers don’t have avis. We have a gay nigger avi we are giving users who don’t get an avi.

1 Like

Partially civilized trash is booted out of Central America and given instructions how to squat on walkway space in US cities. Most never found need to wipe their butt or ever used toilet paper. Some can be forced into farm work, the others can be trained to knock on doors selling their feces as fertilizer. Organ harvesters are plucking the youngest and selling what remains to pig farmers. Its a win-win-win time for traders in human trash.

3 Likes

Miami has always been a shithole. In the 60s and 70s all the old kikes moved there because it was cheap and they had brown people that could slave for them for very minimal pay.

Plus they could all get skin and lung cancer while they chain smoked on the beach playing canasta.

Fast forward to 1980 and Castro empties Cuba’s garbage in Miami.

Miami’s been a shithole for a long time. Its just becoming a shitty shithole

2 Likes

While Florida might be the armpit of America, California is literally the asshole of the world.

2 Likes

He is the biggest " mentally ill asshole "
To add another layer of lunacy he has also made it harder to get the homeless removed from public sidewalks.

1 Like