Miami Bridge Engineered by Feminists Collapses and Kills Six

Originally published at: Miami Bridge Engineered by Feminists Collapses and Kills Six | Infostormer.com

Bridges collapsing and killing people is a small price to pay for feminism and diversity. What would we do as a country if we did not have feminist engineers?

Yesterday a pedestrian bridge in Miami collapsed killing at least six people. It turns out that Munilla Construction Management or MCM the construction firm that built the bridge, used a group of feminist engineers to oversee the project.

MCM’s executive in charge of the project was some brown feminist named Leonor Flores. She fully admits that she is primarily concerned with ensuring that her bridges are pretty instead of being safe and functional.

Naturally, MCM employs all sorts of strong and empowered feminist women!

This company with their feminist engineers have previously been dinged for all sorts of safety violations.

And look, I’m not a civil engineer by trade but just take a good look at what the bridge looked like before it collapsed. It did not look complete. Many have also raised questions about how it could have passed inspection and why traffic was allowed to go under it. There were people still tinkering with it.

The whole situation is insane. This is what happens when you allow unqualified people dabble in serious construction projects. If you had a team of White men running this project, I can guarantee that this would not have happened. This situation is a direct result of affirmative action, feminism and diversity.

Clearly, the United States is not going in the right direction. Our infrastructure is becoming third world and newly created infrastructure is of third world quality. But hey, at least we have cultural enrichment!

6 Likes

Obviously they could not let the most qualified person design the bridge; that would be white supremacy.

6 Likes

Nigger ingenuity at its finest

WE WUZ ENGINEERS and sheeeeeeeit

8 Likes

Crazy shit! They were doing stress test on it when it collapsed and one of the dead was an engineer doing the tests.

4 Likes

Feminist Professor Thinks “Rigor” is Evil

Donna Riley believes that “rigor” is not only a practical barrier to otherwise capable engineers, but that the goal of people who place high value on rigorous work is to preserve engineering’s “white male heterosexual privilege”.

and this is what you get when you crazy glue SJW bullshit into engineering programs. Ever noticed a bridge built with asymmetrical triangle buttresses? And where were the inspections? This bitch should be charged with negligent manslaughter. Oh, and the construction company? Of course they gave it to a Cuban minority group. I guess basic physics is racist now. FIU also stands for …

FUCKED IT UP…

6 Likes

Maybe next time they build a suspension bridge they should follow the recipe and suspend it from something like a suspension tower? Perhaps they thought it would look nicer without the cables, suspenders are so white male retro.

6 Likes

@discustard Even a non-engineer like me can understand the need to have a long concrete pedestrian bridge suspended by …I don’t know, cables, or something?

5 Likes

Affirmative action on full display.

3 Likes

At least look at the positive side, it could have been a nuclear power facility coupled with a reactor meltdown!

By the way, I still remember the Silver Bridge collapse across the Ohio River back in December, 1967. That was due to a lack of timely inspections & no routine maintenance. Had both been done on a regular basis, the original structure would still be standing 51 years later. Unfortunately, this is the case now for most of the US infrastructure at this moment in time.

2 Likes

Back in the late 90’s,I worked on a rebuild of a large radial coal stacker in a local power plant. The reason that a large,immensely expensive piece of essential equipment had to be rebuilt was…was…

Rust.

Plain old rust. And that stacker was less than 30 years old at the time,and should have had a design life of at least 50 years,and could have reasonably made it to the 100 year mark.

I’m sure everyone reading this has heard of acid rain,yes? Well,the same chemistry works in coal fired power plants. When humidity mixes with coal,the resulting fumes are acidic,and attack structural steel with glee. That stacker boom was rusted so badly at the base of it,that you could easily kick holes in some of the structural steel with your boot.

Regular inspections,coupled with a wire brush and a few rattle cans of decent primer would have kept the issue manageable. But for some reason,that just didn’t happen. The whole job was kind of heartbreaking,really.

2 Likes

You’ll get no argument from me on that one! Take it from a guy whose family was in the plumbing business for 75 years. Any plumber will tell you rust is the no.1 enemy of metal pipes & fixtures.

As far as the Silver Bridge collapse, I still remember it like it happened moments ago. It was Friday, December 15th, 1967, rush hour traffic & just 10 days before Christmas. I live about 150 miles west of Gallipolis along the Ohio River by the way. It was news for weeks & weeks after the incident here in Ohio. The only thing more dismal in the news at that time was the weekly US military personnel body count from the Viet Nam War which by the way was now in the 100’s.

This should provide readers with more info about this tragic event which both could & should have been prevented!

1 Like

Roman Engineers…104 AD

7 Likes

Another example of African engineering at its finest.

AfricanEngineering

2 Likes

Hell,the Incas-who built their bridges out of for chrissakes ropes-arguably have a better design and safety record than does the FIU program.

@Poseidon Well, it’s not exactly the Sunshine Skyway Bridge connecting Tampa with St. Pete but it’s not too bad by African standards.

1 Like