Merry Christmas Everyone!

Originally published at: Merry Christmas Everyone! | Infostormer.com

I just wanted to drop a quick note and wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

I know it has been a rough past few months since the events in Charlottesville, but we have proven our resilience. Not even the biggest Jew companies with billions of dollars at their disposal have been able to permanently take us down. I guess they just thought we’d just roll over and give up. They were wrong to assume this.

Their attempts to push us off the internet have failed and have only given our message more credibility. The fact remains, we are still here and will be here for a long time to come.

I’m glad that many of the people who were around prior to the site being forced offline have come back to participate in the forum. Thank you for your support.

I’ll be back tomorrow with more posts in our continued informational war against the evil Jewish enemy. Also expect more podcasts and site improvements from me in the coming days and weeks.

In the meantime, enjoy the Christmas holiday with your friends and family.

Hail Victory!

10 Likes

Please enjoy your Christmas everyone! It is one of our best, traditional WHITE holidays, a major part of our heritage and history - what ZOG says needs to be destroyed completely erased.

My post from the DS bbs:

Christmas is for everyone, right? Just like all things White.

Blacks:

Happy Phosphorus New Year from the street shitters:

And other assorted ragheads:

Faggots:

Santa and his Husband Dave:

As for Me? This is what I asked Santa for this year:

4 Likes

Fröhliche Weihnachten!

hitler xmas sweater

6 Likes

Dammit- I was going to use that one today!

4 Likes

006321BD00000258-0-from_the_book_Hitler_Churchill_ADOLF_HITLER_GERMAN_DICTATOR_IN_T-a-4_1418747263708

5 Likes

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to all!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas Everyone! mp035h_xmas_hat

5 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to all White Brothers and Sisters at Arms \o

tmp_16572-ats-dap-ho-ho-holocaust-16257134-668023114

4 Likes

To all my brothers and sisters at Infostormer