Member of Saudi Assassination Team Dies Suspiciously

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/member-of-saudi-assassination-team-dies-suspiciously/

So one of the dudes who helped kill Jamal Khashoggi died in a suspicious traffic accident upon his return to Saudi Arabia.

NY Post:

One of the 15 Saudis who arrived in Turkey the same day Jamal Khashoggi disappeared has died in a “suspicious traffic accident” and the Saudi consul in Istanbul could be the “next execution,” according to Turkish media reports.

Mashal Saad al-Bostani, 31, a lieutenant in the Saudi Royal Air Forces, was among the 15-member “hit team” that landed in Istanbul in two private jets from Riyadh on Oct. 2 and headed to the Saudi consulate.

He died in a car crash in Riyadh, but few details have emerged, the newspaper Yeni Safak reported, adding that his role in the “murder” was not clear.

The Saudi consul, Mohammad al-Otaibi, who was heard on a video recording of Khashoggi being killed and dismembered in the consulate, could be the “next execution,” as Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman “would do anything to get rid of the evidence,” the Hurriyet Daily News said Thursday.

This situation just keeps getting nuttier and nuttier. It would not be a surprise to see other untimely deaths occur. If I were that Saudi consul guy I'd be watching my six.

Mike Pompeo came back from his trip to Saudi Arabia and Turkey and issued a very weak statement about the situation.

Sure, I get that they have to wait until all the facts come out, but they’re making excuses for the Saudis. I chuckled when Pompeo talked about how Saudi Arabia is an ally in the war on terrorism even though the Saudis have done things like kidnap the Lebanese prime minister, fund terrorism in Syria and blew up a bus full of children in Yemen. There really isn’t much difference between the Saudis and the Islamic State quite frankly.

The United States should distance itself from the Saudis but not because of this dead intelligence asset, journalist or whatever he was. They’re just a shitty group of low IQ desert dwellers who can’t be trusted and that’s reason enough to move away from them.

Iran would be a better country to have a long term alliance with. It’s just unfortunate that this isn’t possible because of how Jews and Zionism have subverted and infested our country.

2 Likes

Yes, definitely. Make Ctesiphon great again.

1 Like

Pompeo went over there to teach the sub-humans the right way to whack a guy. hell, he torture-murdered 3000 of his own citizens on 9/11 and got away with it. well, sort-of… that Arab psychopath who helped torture Khashogi had his Mercedes hacked, Seth Rich style. “see, THAT’S how you murder and get away with it.” Pompeo bellowed… but all the Saudis had to do was get a short fat guy to dress in Khashogi’s clothing and make a grand departure of the Saudi embassy, hugging and kissing his gracious hosts and blowing kisses as his mercedes sped away.

1 Like

I expect the remaining fourteen will also meet with unfortunate accidents.