Meghan Markle Says Racist WHITES Made Her Want to Kill Herself

Originally published at: Meghan Markle Says Racist WHITES Made Her Want to Kill Herself | Infostormer.com

Meghan Markle has said that racist WHITE people made her want to kill herself.

Meghan Markle opens up about her suicidal thoughts while accepting 'anti-racism' award at NYC gala https://t.co/mK4zYNLkxG

— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) December 7, 2022

NOBODY has whined more and contributed less, than Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.

— Jimmy Failla (@jimmyfailla) December 6, 2022

Meghan Markle CHOSE to marry into the most powerful WHITE family in the world.

Crying “racism” on the back of that choice is the most disingenuous and shameful thing I’ve ever seen.

— James Bradley (@JamesBradleyCA) December 6, 2022

I’m just exhausted with this privileged bitch who is constantly whining. I don’t believe for a second she thought about killing herself. She’s just saying this for attention.

She’s a wealthy Hollywood actress who literally married into a royal family and even that wasn’t enough for her. Many women would kill to have a life like hers.

At this point, we can safely say that there is literally nothing that will make her happy. She’ll find something to gripe about no matter what. Harry was a fool for marrying this evil mixed-race baboon who just complains about everything. She wrecked his relationship with his family forever and is still going on about how she’s a victim.

I think she should shut the hell up and stop doing interviews.

1 Like

Wish those racist Whites tried harder. Maybe next time will be the charm

2 Likes

Playing the race card whenever the opportunity arises? Wow she really is a nigger isn’t she.

Al Sharpton sez we got a good thing goin here with the white guilt and free gibs, continue the mean whitey / poor black victim hoax at every opportunity, now matter how rich and spoiled you are.

It’s very telling how racist blacks really are, they are the worst racists, always looking at whites as the enemy (i though you didn’t see color / weren’t racist), and it’s never enough… that’s their whole GIBS scam to this day… always play the victim (although you are the violent attacker most times).

It’s complete BS she no doubt thought up not long before the “Award”

Anti-racist award… give me a fucking break…
its only because she’s so racist she makes up this fake story…
that and her need for attention, as she knows deep down she is a talentless whore…

what a disgusting liar of a whore, i hope she gets kicked in the pussy as hard as possible, by a donkey, for telling such horrible lies

this whipped Ginger goes around disgracing himself and his race by bringing his racist wife to and Anti-racist award show…

Blacks are the worst liars ever, you can tell just by looking at them, and it’s always the same…
-commit violent terrible crime
-I dindu NUFFIN
-whitey called me a nigger (sob)

most of them don’t ever even think about telling the truth, its not even an option in their mind, because lying to whitey and getting rewarded for it, is getting one over on whitey, and that’s all they think about,
Niggers seriously thing a successful deception means they are smart, smarter than whitey…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.