Media Previously Confirmed That El Salvador is a Shithole

Originally published at: Media Previously Confirmed That El Salvador is a Shithole | Infostormer.com

Surely, cuckold Republicans like Erick Erickson or Rick Wilson would have no problem living next to these fine gentlemen. They look like tremendous people!

Check out these headlines from the mainstream media. They've been proving Donald Trump's point about how horrible these countries are.

They’re literally bashing Trump for allegedly calling various countries including El Salvador “shitholes” while trying to claim that we can’t deport 200,000 people back to El Salvador because it is in fact a “shithole.” So which is it?

They’re trying to have it both ways and it is making them look stupid. The fact of the matter is that El Salvador is a shithole because of the people that inhabit it. It is for that exact reason why we should not want people from El Salvador in the United States. They’re violent savages descended from tribes that performed human sacrifice rituals.

5 Likes

El Salvadorians are even lower on the evolutionary scale than Mexican mestizos, because they are full blooded New World savages.

5 Likes

The future Jews have for us.

5 Likes

You don’t have to go abroad to see shitholes. We have them all over the US. I stopped going on vacations because of two reasons.

1. I will not be subjugated by the Gov’ts CHEKA at the airports.

2. If I want to experience different cultures, just drive through any beaner or black neighborhood.

4 Likes

These parasites have lived on the grace and largesse of the American people for long enough.

They bring disease, violence and 3rd world habits into our homeland. What don’t they understand about the word “temporary?” It’s been 17 years, FFS.

They should have never been admitted in the first place where they could get a toe-hold in America’s welfare system.

Enough!

Deport them all.

2 Likes