Media Flips Out Over Couple Guarding Home Against BLM Mob

Originally published at: Media Flips Out Over Couple Guarding Home Against BLM Mob | Infostormer.com

A couple has been lambasted in the media for standing outside their home with guns as a Black Lives Matter mob walked through their property. They’re literally painting the couple as evil for having the nerve to defend their property from a trespassing mob.

In this livestream footage you can clearly see the STL black lives matter mob entered through the gate to a private community. This was not a public sidewalk. https://t.co/NeKHgTBWEu pic.twitter.com/UdYq3pGtlb

— Cassandra Fairbanks (@CassandraRules) June 29, 2020

Donald Trump even retweeted an ABC News post about this which shows how the media falsely portrayed what happened.

A couple pointed guns at protesters in St. Louis as a group marched toward the mayor's home to demand her resignation. https://t.co/5EqDd43QCd pic.twitter.com/KWNaif77ch

— ABC News (@ABC) June 29, 2020

The mob was trespassing, they were not on a public sidewalk. But the media is framing this as a situation where evil White people pointed guns at blacks for no reason.

This shows how dishonest the media is. They lie about everything, but it shows the narratives they’ll be framing. They’ll be claiming that any White person who defends themselves from these leftist mobs are evil and racist. That’s because they want all of us dead.

And if you think I joke about these people wanting us dead, just look at what happened after the Bolshevik revolution in Russia.

4 Likes

I found this comment on 4chan and thought I would share it here:

AMERICANS, PLEASE READ THIS!

I come from an ex-communist country. Trust me when I say this; literally the only thing standing between your greatness and a bolshevik revolution is the second amendment and of course, guns.

Your politicians turned on you. So did your elites, both celebrity and intellectual ones. You are on the brink of a communist takeover but the only reason why it’s not happening is because so many Americans are armed.

Be like this woman and her husband. If this family wasn’t armed, their property would be “abolished” by bolshevik thugs (and so would many others). Defend what you have earned, doesn’t matter if you’re middle class or rich (or even poor). All of you must form a 200-million strong militia of patriotic Americans and defend yourselves and your country.

Good luck. Despite all the flaws your country has, I’m rooting for you.

3 Likes

This is awesome! Boomer and Clyde!

1 Like

The mob was threatening to kill both them and their dog. They had every right to defend themselves. Their behavior was as successful as it was commendable.

2 Likes

And aren’t the McCloskey’s democrats?

2 Likes

I read in a chat on DLive that they’ve apologized, & said that they only pointed their guns “at White protesters”. Repeat: this was in a chat on DLive.

1 Like

St. Louis Man Who Went Viral Defending His Property Speaks Out

1 Like

Even worse, I hear they are tort lawyers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.