May Condemns Blair's Call for Second Brexit Vote

Originally published at: May Condemns Blair’s Call for Second Brexit Vote | Infostormer.com

This whole Brexit situation has become completely insane. British Prime Minister Theresa May is now condemning Tony Blair’s call for a second Brexit vote.

The Sun:

THERESA May launched a blistering attack on Brexit saboteur Tony Blair.

And she bluntly reminded him it was his own open-door immigration policy which spurred millions to vote leave.

Mrs May’s patience snapped after an exhausting week of clashes with MPs and Eurocrats blocking her departure deal.

In an astonishing broadside, she lashed out at her predecessor’s treacherous trip to meet EU chiefs in Brussels while Brexit talks were taking place.

She raged: “There are too many people who want to subvert the process for their own political interests – rather than acting in the national interest.

This is all political theater. May and Blair are both against Brexit. May has deliberately sabotaged Brexit by proposing a Brexit deal that isn't actually Brexit. This has opened the door for war criminal pieces of shit like Blair to promote this idea of a second vote.

So even though they might be members of different political parties, they are ultimately angling to achieve the same result which is to keep the United Kingdom in the European Union. They are trying to thwart the will of the people when they voted to leave the European Union in 2016.

May and Blair are both traitors to the British people. They are horribly disgusting people.

6 Likes

Blair has been undoubtedly studying the American voting system - and how to cheat it by using such processes as “vote harvesting” - Orange County California, a very RED county, BTW, was flipped entirely blue this past election due to “vote harvesting” - which is illegal in other states.

ALL Republican candidates won as of election night - until the vote harvesting came in and each one, in a span of two weeks, lost.

There’s also same day voting, motor-votor, no ID necessary, absentee ballots, rigged voting machines - and other methods used by leftist to steal elections.

4 Likes

All proof that democracy is nothing more than a Jewish hoax.

7 Likes

We will never be free and in control of our own future and destiny until and unless we eliminate Jews from our lands.

The good news is more and more normies are getting woke. I see it in comment sections on normie news sites - lots of Jew-aware comments - that is before they are taken down.

8 Likes

Anybody who is honest with themselves will come to that exact same conclusion. It took me a few years of doing research into conspiracies to discover that almost every agenda I disliked had some hook nosed Jew rat behind it in some capacity.

8 Likes

The only difference between Theresa May and Tony Blair is that Blair is a Jew-puppet and Remainer, and May is a Jew-puppet and Remainer posing as a prime minister trying to deliver a ‘Brexit’ in accordance with the referendum result.

Tony Blair and his mentor and “tennis partner” “Lord” (Michael Abraham) Levy (aka “Lord Cashpoint”) attended a dinner party hosted by senior Israeli Foreign Ministry official Gideon Meir in 1994. The next month, then Labour Leader John Smith died from a “heart attack”, and Blair beat Gordon Brown in the leadership contest. Levy subsequently set about raising millions of pounds for the personal use of his new ‘friend’, Tony Blair.

Meir spent 45 years as a “diplomat” (i.e., a propagandist or spy). He was implicated in fake ‘documents’ that had been forged in an attempt to discredit Trump, by pointing to a $1.6 billion bribe from Exxon to choose Rex Tillerson as secretary of state, with a possible “Russian” connection. In 2005, Meir said that “hasbara” had “not yet achieved all that we desire”.

In September 2018, Theresa May said that it “sickens” her that nearly 40 percent of ‘British’ kikes would consider emigrating if Jeremy Corbyn was elected.

(I would say 40 percent is a step in the right direction; 100 percent worth celebrating.)

TheresaMayUJIADinner

May also claimed at the United Jewish Israel Appeal (UJIA) dinner in central London that “the inspirational work of the Holocaust Educational Trust and their world-leading Lessons From Auschwitz programme” was a “sign of hope” in the face of prejudice and hate.

That is like describing someone who said Bernie Madoff was an honest investment manager as working to combat “hate”, rather than a liar or buffoon.

The main “lessons from” Auschwitz are that when some psychopathic cult has control of the mass media and the central banks, and has already employed a fairy tales editor (Joseph Jacobs) to inflate its population figures by nearly five million over 1896 to 1906, and has recently instigated yet another World War as a means of dispensing White genocide whilst alleging a phony ‘genocide’ of its own, has funded and instaled warmongering ‘leaders’ in the anti-nationalist nations, has poison gas and delousing chambers that can be passed off as ‘gas chambers’, and has a totalitarian communist regime that can build a ‘gas chamber’ and unattached chimney after the war, etc., it can go on to propagate the myth of homicidal, psychopathic White Europeans, annex a State on the eastern shores of the Mediterranean, and go on to commit atrocities such as genocide of Palestinians, attacking the USS Liberty, murdering 3,000 people in cold blood to launch a series of wars to further its geopolitical agenda, etc…

7 Likes

Did you eliminate the PM/mail area on this forum too?

1 Like

Yes. Kevin MacDonald explains this very very well in Culture of Critique:

Free:

http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

If I had dollar for every time I’ve posted that link - and had it quickly taken down - I could retire.

But, if even one normie sees it and reads it, it’s done its job - including it being worth it for me to be banned from normie sites for posting it.

3 Likes

Yep. All it takes to become a counter-semite:

1 Curiousity
2 Open-mindedness
3 Intellectual courage

Actually these things together will inevitably make any White a counter-semite.

4 Likes

Nope, still up as of now.

2 Likes

I had to enlarge that photo of the hook nosed hag, as I thought I could see stars of david on her palms…

2 Likes

May at least has the wit to see that it is smarter to give the people the illusion that their votes actually mean something. Her sabotage is a more effective method of control and destruction.

4 Likes