Maxine Waters Delivers Hilariously Insane SOTU Response

Originally published at: Maxine Waters Delivers Hilariously Insane SOTU Response | Infostormer.com

YouTube

Maxine Waters was on Black Entertainment Television to issue a response to Donald Trump’s State of the Union speech.

As expected, it contained some of the goofiest content imaginable. She called for his impeachment and said that there should be a disclaimer warning parents anytime Trump appears on television. Other than that, it was all of the old talking points that we hear from the Jew-run media.

How is it possible that some dumb monkey bitch like her is in Congress? This is a very insane thing.

Oh well, we shouldn’t have expected anything less from someone who looks like James Brown with a wig!

3 Likes

I can understand why all these black people are angry and sheeeit now that they all have jobs and are being made to work for a living. It’s like slavery except they have to buy their own food and accommodation so I guess that makes it worse than slavery. Donald Trump is worse than a slave owner. smdh.

4 Likes

They define their existence by being oppressed, slavery, racism. As a German American I could call on such things. During the wars our churches were bombed. We were denied jobs but the difference between a Kraut and a nigger is that we survive and build. They cry and demand reparations. Long before my racial awakening I noticed this weakness. Welfare=ransom. A lot of this is LBJ’s fault but most of America’s problems fall in line with Survivors Guilt and Stockholm Syndrome. Generation Zyklon may fix this. In the meantime, I will show dank memes and Murdoch Murdoch cartoons to my Gen X and what few millennial friends. We, Das Reich, are on the march. Zionism is on the run. From the Central Minnesota Command Center, it’s not all right unless it’s All Reich!

5 Likes

So she didn’t think that North America was going to capsize?

2 Likes

LOL …I see these posters when I drive through her 3rd world district

2 Likes

Another Minnesotan. I am glad more are waking to the problems we face. Spread the word god has your back.

1 Like

I’m sure everyone knows that a Jew wrote that speech for old Maxine. I hate the term “people of color.” I’ve never seen any blue, green,or red ones. No purple, magenta, turquoise, or scarlet. Only brown. Not even black, just brown. Why aren’t they “people of brown?” Maybe Amerinds are reddish and some gooks sallow.

2 Likes

When they started using the term I thought it was meant to include yellow and brown people, like spics and slopes as well as spooks. Then they started abbreviating it to POC and I got really confused and thought they were calling each other ‘piece of crap’. It took me a while to straighten that one out.

3 Likes

Fortunately, Congresscoon Mad Maxine’s jew-written tirade received a lot more downvotes than upvotes. In an earlier, saner time we would not have tolerated such disrespect from a mouthy, uppity nigress.

black muzzle

4 Likes

The iron muzzle followed by striping her back with a cat-o-nine-tails.

1 Like