Matt Forney's Website Shut Down After Exposing TheRightStuff.Biz

Originally published at: Matt Forney’s Website Shut Down After Exposing TheRightStuff.Biz | Infostormer.com

Matt Forney was thrown off of his web host after doing a series of live streams on how TheRightStuff.Biz was compromised by federal agents and other insane weirdos. This Daily Stormer article provides a summary of the situation.

Coincidentally, this happened at the same time the Daily Stormer was temporarily taken offline following issues with ddos mitigation service Bitmitigate.

Isn't it weird how the Daily Stormer, Matt Forney, and a bunch more of the websites/people pursuing TRS' head of security Jayoh de la Rey's past as a felon fugitive got knocked offline this week? Almost like someone high up is scared 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

— Terror House Magazine (@terrorhousemag) September 19, 2019

Daily Stormer was deplatformed by their DDoS mitigation service and Matt Forney was deplatformed by his web host https://t.co/ZX4UxtRwGM

— Terror House Magazine (@terrorhousemag) September 19, 2019

I previously mentioned how it was strange that the Bitmitigate/Daily Stormer situation happened after TheRightStuff.Biz was exposed on the Daily Stormer in a big way. But the fact that Forney also had issues with his hosting provider after covering the same subject matter, is even stranger.

Sure, this could just be a coincidence, but considering how so many people went off the rails defending TheRightStuff.Biz for their links to feds and weirdos, there’s certainly a chance that there was a coordinated pressure campaign to mess with both the Daily Stormer and Matt Forney.

2 Likes

If, like me, you’re unfamiliar with Matt Forney you can get a fairly good idea of who he is here:

http://www.returnofkings.com/author/matt-forney

This links to Return of Kings.

I finally remembered where I heard of Matt Forney. Do you remember that mosque that got shot up in Quebec? Take a look at this.

“What if a major internet news outlet decided to blame the shooting on Matt Forney and Davis Aurini? Surely that couldn’t happen? I mean, no outlet is that dumb.”

How could Daily Beast be so stupid?