Massive Wildfires Causing Havok in Southern California

Originally published at: Massive Wildfires Causing Havok in Southern California | Infostormer.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z7NvtPVDkU

Southern California and specifically the Los Angeles, California area is being threatened with massive wildfires. Firefighters are having problems containing the blaze. It’s gotten so bad that homes of wealthy celebrities are being threatened.

Daily Mail:

The homes of celebrities including Chrissy Teigen, Paris Hilton and Chelsea Handler, as well as a vineyard belonging to Rupert Murdoch, have been evacuated as LA firefighters struggle to put out fires that are ripping through the Los Angeles area.

Four Southern California wildfires were joined by a fifth outside Los Angeles’s exclusive Bel Air neighborhood - where at least six properties have been destroyed - on Wednesday, as high winds spurred on the flames.

One well-to-do resident was seen having a fireman load up her Bentley as she prepared to flee the neighborhood - where homes cost an average of $3.3million - while firefighters tackled the fearsome blaze.

The growing fire was nearing several A-listers’ mansions including homes belonging to Teigen, Hilton, Handler, Jennifer Garner, Gwyneth Paltrow, Reese Witherspoon, Maria Shriver and Heidi Klum.

The Los Angeles area is a shit hole. It’s infested with all sorts of subhuman trash that has found its way up from Central America. You also have the degenerate Jew run entertainment industry centered in this area. The traffic that surrounds Los Angeles is awful and the Los Angeles airport is one of the worst airports of any major cities throughout the United States.

I hate Los Angeles and I hate that entire area. I honestly couldn’t give a shit if the entire area burns down to the ground.

It sounds like the wildfires could go on for weeks. If it does, let’s hope that it burns down all those Jew run Hollywood film studios.

2 Likes

There are a few of us “good” people who are trapped here, mostly due to circumstances such as elderly relatives who need looking after.

It’s the politicians that have fucked up my home state over the past 50 years - from the best of everything to the worst.

5 Likes

That sucks that you have to live in that area.

It is too bad because if it wasn’t for those things I mentioned, I’m sure it’d be a good place to live.

4 Likes

California is a (((Liberal ))) Lunatic Wasteland Beyond Saving

3 Likes

There are many good people there so I would not make that blanket statement- I remember visiting NoCal as a kid in the early 80s when my aunt lived in SanFran and it was absolutely beautiful.

3 Likes

From a nature perspective I love California. I think it is one of the more beautiful states in the country as you move away from the cities.

I just greatly dislike the third world hordes that have moved in and ruined it.

4 Likes

Just wondering if the state wasn’t paying to harbor so many illegals would they have a better infrastructure to prevent and or respond to this. My mother and brother live in Ventura County.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Good to see you back Herr_Wolf. You’re right, there are many good people here . I lived here all my life and have seen right before my eyes the total destruction of our peoples culture, and heritage. I remember a time when we were over 90% European and thriving. After the Jew take over of our country the state has turned into a third world cesspool with the exception of gated community elites in Beverly hills and Silicon Valley…After connecting the dots and realizing who is behind this , I have devoted a big part of my time fighting and exposing these rat bastards including their enablers.

2 Likes