Marines Integrate Male and Female Platoons for Basic Training

Originally published at: Marines Integrate Male and Female Platoons for Basic Training | Infostormer.com

The whole concept of having women in the military is an insane joke. But instead of correcting this ridiculous mistake, the Marine Corps have decided to double down on it and are integrating male and female platoons together during basic training.

ABC News:

For the first time in its history, the Marine Corps will integrate female and male platoons during boot camp.

Unlike the other services, the Marine Corps has not fully integrated women and men during recruit training. Instead, at Recruit Depot Parris Island in South Carolina, the first three battalions are all-male, while the fourth battalion is all-female.

"On January 5, 2019, 3rd Recruit Training Battalion aboard Marine Corps Recruit Depot Parris Island, will start their training cycle with one female platoon and five male platoons," the Marine Corps said in a statement Friday, first reported by ABC News.

How exactly does having women in the Marine Corps make it a more effective fighting force? I've yet to hear a single logical explanation justifying this. And what is the exact purpose of having men and women train aside one another? What is the advantage?

This is clown world, circus-tier bullshit. That’s all this is. Women do not belong in the military services. They belong at home raising families and doing domestic work. And besides, the only women who choose to go in the military services are sluts, dykes and angry cunts.

But fuck, what do I know. In a few years, we’ll probably see Marine platoons filled entirely with homosexuals and trannies.

7 Likes

Starship Troopers anyone?

5 Likes

What could possibly go wrong?

4 Likes

enlistment is down…if the guys can hold the women in front of them through the hail of bullets then it just might work out…

4 Likes

Now you know what Ole Johnny means by FUSA. F as in former, but you can also use the “F” word, i.e. fucked up & so forth. By the way, look at all those smiling faces. You won’t be smiling when you’re about to get your ever lovin’ ass shot off & come home in a body bag.

3 Likes

Those female recruits serve two useful purposes: Since there’s no draft they provide much needed cannon fodder. And they serve as
concubines for the male recruits.

What a disgrace this country has become.

3 Likes

More realistically, some men will survive because they will be shielded from shrapnel by the women’s packs they are carrying…

4 Likes

Getting coffee. Just saw a white mommy asked about her ‘little girl’. Not a girl but a boy says white mommy. The toddler in question was dressed in effeminate leggings. Before that I saw a car with neo-liberal bumper stickers that made me angry.

The fight is on! Try not to get angry (unless that’s your thing). The white guys in the military are my kind of people, even though they fight for Zog. Integrating females must really kill the spirit.

Stay out of the military young man!!!

3 Likes

i remember some schwoogie sow ooking and eeking about how no blagg wimminz beez raped by dem jews in the Weinstein rape scandal.
LOL niggers are the most useless creatures in the world

4 Likes

I noticed the future felon factory sow is the centrifugal part of the new “modern” marine poster of recruits.
How very sickening indeed, OR , could this be a good thing for whitey seeing how these will be the people that the effendi call to drag us off to gulags when we resist one day?

3 Likes

That is a good question.

The Russians don’t have females or fag generals in the ranks. The chinkers don’t have a tranny officer corps.

The USSA had a nog 3 or 4 star running centcom I believe. He spent trillions of white earned dollars training terrorists.

How long can this country survive with affirmative action?

43%20AM

1 Like