Marco Rubio Goes Full Scarface on Venezuela's Leader Maduro

Originally published at: Marco Rubio Goes Full Scarface on Venezuela’s Leader Maduro | Infostormer.com

Marco Rubio’s Twitter feed is all sorts of fucked up. Nearly every tweet he’s posted over the past few days has centered around his enthusiastic endorsement of overthrowing the Venezuelan government and murdering Nicolas Maduro. It’s like Tony Montana has taken over his Twitter feed.

He posted one tweet implying that Maduro should be raped in the ass with a knife and killed like Libya’s former leader Gaddaffi.

pic.twitter.com/ZwxbWyV1HF

— Marco Rubio (@marcorubio) February 24, 2019

Before that, he threatened Maduro with prison by tweeting a photo of Panama’s former leader Manuel Noriega in a mug shot next to a picture of him holding a machete.

pic.twitter.com/6eV5ZkbMF1

Apparently he thought prison time for Maduro was too soft, so he reconsidered and opted to lobby for his death via knife anal rape.

He also posted a montage of newspaper headlines to bolster his justification for overthrowing the Venezuelan government and to promote his knife anal rape agenda.

Devastating headlines around the world today for the #MaduroCrimeFamily.

Their international isolation will grow,the routes for evading sanctions will shrink & the willingness of many nations to support stronger multilateral actions to dislodge them has increased dramatically. pic.twitter.com/cBh5yrwwGG

But there’s countless other tweets like that on his feed. At time of writing he’s tweeting about so-called “journalist” Jorge Ramos being held prisoner by Maduro. This he says is justification to have a very large knife jammed up Maduro’s rectum.

.@NicolasMaduro has detained a United States citizen & journalist @Univision anchor @jorgeramosnews & his news crew & seized their equipment because he didn’t like the questions he was being asked. https://t.co/MQdbzbvljl

— Marco Rubio (@marcorubio) February 26, 2019

Apparently @jorgeramosnews was able to call his office & was in the middle of explaining that #Maduro had detained him when the phone was taken from him & the call ended. https://t.co/1ob2FtWuYK

As of 7pm tonight the #MaduroRegime detained a U.S. journalist because they didn’t like his questions to the dictator & were firing tear gas & firearms across the border into #Colombia.

This is an arrogant regime that feels invulnerable & is now acting with total impunity. https://t.co/rf5aa7fUZP

It’s some truly crazy shit. Rubio has seemingly transformed himself into a real life Scarface. He’s probably speed tweeting all this shit while snorting mountains of cocaine off his Senate office desk as I write this.

And to think that I thought Rubio was some spineless faggot who attended homosexual foam parties. Looks like I figured him wrong.

9 Likes

Team Trump have turned evil and betrayed their supporters.

4 Likes

International Jewish (global) Zionist
He was controlled from the beginning, he was a slave and not free.
He is just a tool for international Jews

5 Likes

He is still a spineless faggot. Just a sneaky bloodthirsty one. He isn’t going to do any of the fighting if there is a US intervention, he’ll damn sure be a cheerleader though. I’m betting his bunghole dilates at the thought of buggering and getting buggered by the inevitable refugees we will be forced to accept. The foam party faggot is probably hoping for conflict for that very reason.

4 Likes

A bit off topic but that applies to the inner complex mind of “scarface” Rubio. I read somewhere online, a group of homosexuals can make a dangerously efficient army. One example of that group is the sacred army of Thebes. I believe it’s due to passive-aggressive qualities of their minds and feeling of love and protection amongst themselves are much more magnified. I’m not advocating them but it’s best to wipe them out from the face of the earth. They are simply dangerous and evil. Or, we can use them as a tool in an event of a race war.

2 Likes

Too bad jorge ramos didn’t get thrown out of a helicopter.
i despise that jew spic

2 Likes

I just can’t believe this shit with Venezuela. I know the situation has been escalating for a few weeks now, but I never thought we’d get to the point where military intervention was a real possibility. This is crazy.

4 Likes

But the escalation of food shortages is reaching a potential famine level event, CNN reported on it… its all true.

2 Likes
1 Like