Man of the family

The meeting was at Starbucks and was going really well until she expressed doubt. “Don’t ever say you’re confused!” The counselor had completely changed personalities when Pauline admitted she was undecided; from big sisterly to scary, like roid rage.

Pauline was visibly upset and was fumbling for some tissue paper and accidently knocked a bunch of condoms from her purse.

“Don’t worry about that.” comforted counselor Loren Greenblatt from the Jewish Transgender League, she helped her put the condoms back in her purse. “We’ve all been there honey, and this won’t affect your grant status.”

Their beefy hands touched each others, the counselor retrived a fallen tube of lube. She said “I bet you give great handjobs.”

“Actually I prefer anal.”

“Oh, that’s perfect Pauline. I was the same way before surgery, now, well you know. I think we can move you to the front of the list.”

Counselor Loren Greenblatt had her doubts however, and back at the Jewish Transgender League HQ she confided to the other staffers “She said she’s ‘confused’.”

“Oh no!” They inhaled in unison.

“We better cut that thing off before she backs out!”

Pauline’s father had worked hard to find her; he had been to numerous truck stops and public bathrooms. He looked around the shitty motel room. “Pauly, why don’t you come home for a week. Just a week. We’ll go to church, we’ll go to the baseball game. If you don’t like it you can go back to sucking cock. Pauly, your mother will bake you apple pie. The priest misses you boy.”

“I can never go back dad.”

“Why not son?”

“Oh dad!?! Don’t call me that! You know I’m a woman!”

“No son, you’re a fag. The priest thinks they can straighten you out with therapy. Come home. You can always go back to sucking cock, boy.”

“If you must know, I prefer anal, dad!”

“Son we’ll have you checked and fumigated; I’ve told the doctor all about you.”

“I’m thinking about surgery dad.”

“What kind of surgery are you thinking of son?”

Just then the door was kicked in, “Open up police!” SWAT rushed into the small room commanded by Counselor Loren Greenblatt, Jewish Transgender League.

“Incapacitate them boys!” She commanded; ‘ZzZzZzZzZZ’ instantly father and son spasmed and crumpled from multiple taser shocks. “Tell the hospital to get the operating room ready!”

They woke up sometime the next day, in the lock down ward of the hospital. Pauly/Pauline felt groggy from tranquilizers and sore from the tasers, with a hard piss woody. In the next cot was her-his dad, but was somehow different; he had on a ladies wig, lipstick, and nail polish. Pauline lifted up her dads hospital nightgown and exclaimed “OMG, dad, they cut off your dick!?!”

It looked up and said “You’re the man of the family now.”

THE END

5 Likes

If Jews have their way sex changes will one day be considered life saving interventions, & will be performed on an emergency basis.

“Doctor, doctor, my husband needs a heart transplant.”

“Sorry ma’am, but we’ve got someone trapped in the wrong body here”.

3 Likes

For the record, I have not problem with transgender people. At least they will never breed. Reward White couples who have kids. Punishment does not work.

List item

3 Likes

The exponential rise in trannyism is not the result of them feeling safe enough to go public; it is social engineering. The zio-MS push homosexuality hard on young, weak, naive white boys. Sex changes are extreme homosexuality.

Look around, you will see attention seeking dykes acting cartoonishly macho & homos fagging out very noticeably. This is far from harmless; it is tearing society apart.

The main stream should be wholesome. It is my impression that in Nazi Germany the authorities left gays alone as long as they were discreet.

Homosexuals are by default globalists & this is why they should be officially 2nd class citizens.

You don’t tell mentally ill people that there is nothing wrong with them, but that society is at fault. 40% of trannies kill themselves, usually after they cut their dicks off. It is not because of bullying but rather because they have been stabbed in the back by those who claim to care for them.

Make no mistake; sex change is mutilation…

4 Likes

Pics that offend ((( liberals)))

pretty sure this one can offend them even more…

4 Likes

If an adult wants to do it, whatever. If your child wants to do it, tread with caution. I Only say that because I remember coming home with my middle school folder with SS markings and getting chewed out. I got into Industrial Metal. These poor kids have 2 choices, whigger or fag.