Man Arrested for Taking Gas Cans Into St. Patrick's Cathedral

Originally published at: Man Arrested for Taking Gas Cans Into St. Patrick’s Cathedral | Infostormer.com

Following the fire that burned down the Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris, a man was arrested after he walked into St. Patrick’s Cathedral in New York City with gas cans.

Around 7:55pm, a man walked into St. Patrick’s Cathedral in Manhattan with gas cans and lighter fluid, and was subsequently apprehended by @NYPDCT without incident. We thank our partners for their help, and remember – if you see something, say something. pic.twitter.com/qEbmklnqzQ

— NYPD NEWS (@NYPDnews) April 18, 2019

I had suspected that it might be a Moslem of some kind, but it looks like it was a mentally disturbed leftist named Marc Lamparello.

Marc Lamparello has been identified by @NBCNewYork as the 37-year-old "emotionally disturbed" New Jersey man who walked to the historic St. Patrick's Cathedral in Manhattan with two gasoline cans, lighter fluid and lighters. He is in NYPD custody: https://t.co/wCAoUBm47X

— Heavy.com (@HeavySan) April 18, 2019

Here’s his picture.

We do have a big problem with racial minorities in America but we also have a problem with mental illness. So it is certainly possible an insane man wanted to walk into a prominent historical building and burn it down after seeing what happened in Paris.

If anything, it just illustrates the need for us to bring back insane asylums in full force. Jews have pushed retarded ideas claiming that it is intolerant for normal people not to accept crazy individuals as normal. This is obviously a harmful practice and needs to end. Otherwise, you’ll have other insane people armed with gas cans trying to burn down buildings.

6 Likes

Two of everything? Was he expecting a buddy? Or was the extra arson kit for his invisible friend. There is more to this than meets the eye.

4 Likes

violent liberals are encouraging lunatics to do acts of terrorism.

5 Likes

This shit show hasn’t even begun yet here in the US. We are just in the previews. Buckle up lads.
movies1

5 Likes

The mentally ill are often easily manipulated.

4 Likes

This will get more coverage than the Notre Dame fire because he’s white, even though no fire was actually set.

3 Likes

Look at all the holohoax narratives their coaches got them to recite.

3 Likes

i wouldn’t be surprised if he’s been part of a CIA/FBI brainwash program. the 9/11 Swamp Psychos love to manipulate the brains of the mentally ill.

2 Likes

I said it before & I’ll say it again. Get ready for the “Warring Twenties.” Coming to your locality (or AO for all you preppers out there) real soon!

1 Like

The way things are going in New York City - and the rest of the U.S., that cathedral will be burned down.

2 Likes