Major Companies Pull Out of Saudi Investment Conference

Originally published at: Major Companies Pull Out of Saudi Investment Conference | Infostormer.com

A number of companies have decided to pull out of the Future Investment Initiative a major investment conference slated to take place in Saudi Arabia later this month. This after the Saudi government sent an assassination team of 15 people to Pulp Fiction the Saudi Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

Viacom’s CEO and Uber’s CEO were expected to attend and they have both pulled out of the event. The New York Times, Bloomberg and CNBC have also decided that they would no longer be participating.

Richard Branson decided to suspend a $1 billion investment project with the Saudis over it as well.

This is all very good news. I say to hell with the Saudis. The only reason they exist as a nation is because of American military power. And the only reason we protect them is because of oil and petrodollar nonsense. They’re an Israeli proxy that we shouldn’t be doing business with. In fact, from a religious standpoint, they aren’t much different than the Islamic State.

We should continue to exploit our own resources and develop cheaper alternative energy sources. That way we can tell the Saudis and all these other Arab nations to go choke on their oil supply.

and because they are pals with the jews and hate Syria and Iran.

2 Likes

I have always been baffled that the world’s most precious commodity was entrusted to these crypto-jews, the House of Saud. I mean, we have given trillions of $ to these scum instead of using that money within the white US community. Iran was smart enough to evict the US puppet, the Shah and his family and henchmen, and nationalize their oil production.

1 Like