MAGA Crowd Chants "Send Her Back" at Trump Rally

Originally published at: MAGA Crowd Chants “Send Her Back” at Trump Rally | Infostormer.com

The MAGA crowd at Donald Trump’s recent rally chanted “send her back” in reference to Ilhan Omar and presumably the rest of these brown Communist women who hate America.

Trump said he wasn’t happy about the chant, but it isn’t like he can control what the MAGA mob is thinking.

The fact of the matter is that the MAGA crowd that comes to Trump’s rallies are mostly White people who are sick of all these third world creatures coming into the country. The fact that some of them are now entering positions of political power and lecturing us about what America is and what America should be is making people extremely angry. Hence why they want Omar to get the fuck out of America and go back to the African shithole where she came from.

I expect more people to chant “send them back” or “send her back” at future Trump rallies.

7 Likes

Typical asshole Trump behavior - he gets his dumb supporters all worked up against that nigger and then disavows them for it.

9 Likes

What does it matter?
In the not so distant future when hispanics outnumber us, how many more white politicians and rallies do we think will be taking place then?
my guess, is that once a certain number of them are here that states like FL, NJ, NY MA, even GA will never have gringo leadership ever again in anything.
How much longer before that’s a reality?
5 years, maybe 10…Less in some areas, more in others…
Southern California is already the third world, along with countless other places.
Its just like cancer rotting the host organism.
Remember that we have outrageous amounts of black crime, tens of millions of illegal beaners , rampant feminism, degenerate faggots and race traitor SJWS but they are all just the symptoms of the our jewish disease.

6 Likes

Ha - I saw that one on OD and chuckled 6M times.

5 Likes

“Send her back!” will work out the same as “Lock her up!” did for the MAGApedes - a waste of breath.

5 Likes

exactly… this is why i’ve come to the only solution. take over a small nigger shithole and kick out the niggers. then court Russia and China to install military bases to protect us from the zio-filth.

3 Likes

Leaving america is going to be an option that will become more and more attractive as clown world unveils agenda 21s ugly depopulation agenda, which is already being ushered in rapidly.
I think that if enough of us left and or refused to vote or pay taxes then we would agitate the enemy and get them to reveal more of their agenda.

4 Likes

i just wanna hang this nigger from a lamppost , i don’t care what she did or if she dindu nuffinz.
I don’t like her smug ,monkey face or her sand nigger monkey religion.

if i am gonna be called a slaver and a racist , i may as well get to promote what needs to be done to save this society…but its a moot gesture at this juncture.
We are finished, the real question would be -“is the white race finished, or will we rise again from the ashes”…
I doubt that will be permitted and until we break the mind chains of our talmudic effendi masters, we will never be free.

8 Likes

@irAteirishman Hungary and Poland are looking pretty good for white resettlement, although I wouldn’t want to throw their ethnic homogeneity out of balance. There is also the former East Germany, which has remained largely unpolluted by ZOG filth.

5 Likes

I was surprised to hear that Germany is still 95% White as compared to the US which is down to 59.5%.

3 Likes

Yeah so does several other countries of Europa. It’s still worth saving. We supremacist whites should return to country of our origin- I’m thinking to make the move back to my fatherland and start up farming in Italy I’m just fed up with here. Since Italy has a return of dispoara policy in place that I can take advantage of.

5 Likes

This brief video may interest you, though obviously the perspective is British here.

But he uses Italy as an example of how beautiful Europe is.

3 Likes

I’d like a source on that information. If true, it’s good news despite the jew Merkel raping Germany raw.

2 Likes

Please continue to promote what needs to be done to save this society.

It’s going to take those that aren’t afraid to fight these niggers when that time comes. And right now it seems like a loosing battle; but I found this website, and it gave me hope that I sure didn’t have before.

4 Likes

I will be LMAO and ROTF if crowds start saying “Into the oven”, or “send them to the showers”.

3 Likes

I met a nice Hungarian woman the other day who reminded me of St.Elizabeth that was very outspoken about {{{them}}}…i asked her if she thought they were even humans and its still up for debate.

This is an era of Catholicism before Ignatius Loyola and the crypto Spaniards infiltrated the Vatican.