Maddog Mattis Talks Mad Shit About the Orange Man

Originally published at: Maddog Mattis Talks Mad Shit About the Orange Man | Infostormer.com

I’m trying to catch up on all the news I missed over the past 48 hours. Apparently one of the news stories out there is about Maddog James Mattis talking mad shit about the orange man.

"I’m not just an overrated general. I’m the most overrated general," Mattis says. "I'm honored to be considered that by Donald Trump because he also called Meryl Streep an overrated actress. So I guess I'm the Meryl Streep of generals, and frankly that sounds pretty good to me." pic.twitter.com/Hzpe5lUeje

— NBC News (@NBCNews) October 18, 2019

The Hill:

Former Defense secretary James Mattis responded to the President Trump calling him “the world’s most overrated general” during a meeting with Congressional leaders Wednesday.

At the Al Smith Memorial Foundation dinner on Thursday, Mattis opened his speech with a caustic blow about his deferment from the military during the Vietnam War.

“I earned my spurs on the battlefield; Donald Trump earned his spurs from the doctor” he said.

Unfortunately, the orange man has hired a number of people who didn’t really like him all that much to begin with and when he gets rid of them, they talk crazy shit about him. Maddog Mattis is just another one of those people.

But Mattis is a sicko who thought the military should have faggots and trannies in it so his opinion is not worth a shit that drops out of a maddog’s ass.

4 Likes

If I remember correctly, ‘intellectual’ in the Marine Corps means office pogue. Mattis spent his whole career in the rear with the gear, far in the rear.

1 Like

Any clown that wants to be remembered as the “Meryl Streep” of anything sounds like a closet homo for Globohomo .

1 Like