Mad Maxine Waters Flips Out About Trump Again

Originally published at: Mad Maxine Waters Flips Out About Trump Again | Infostormer.com

Mad Maxine Waters is not only a low IQ individual, she is a low IQ individual when compared to other niggers. It’s a disgrace that she is in Congress. If she were put in a cage with a bunch of monkeys, I’d feel bad for the monkeys.

Look at this idiot rambling on about Donald Trump again. The bitch is crazy as fuck.

I mean seriously, what the fuck is wrong with her? Why doesn’t she just move to Africa if she hates Trump so much? It’s not like she’s locked up in shackles and chains or anything.

6 Likes

Wig Wearing Waters needs to retire she is a shame to black people and that’s saying something SMH.

2 Likes

Play the Maxine Waters drinking game, take a drink when she says something dumb.

2 Likes

Paralytic I would be,in minutes.

3 Likes

1jqt09

1obw2b

5 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

She’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

3 Likes

I am very familiar with this crazy niggers hypocrisy… I drive-through her district quite often.

Inglewood Tragedy

The charred bungalow where officials found the body of a gunman accused of attacking and murdering an Inglewood family
Keeping your district safe? Right !.

Meanwhile this bitch is living a rich and famous lifestyle.

2 Likes

IQ test? An IQ test? Seriously?

She prolly can’t pass a Wasserman test,and people are wanting her to take an IQ test…the mind really and truly boggles.

1 Like