Macron to face no confidence vote tomorrow (Thursday)

One by one, the Jew-puppets are beginning to come unstuck. Tonight, the Zionist terrorist-praising, “Israel” fangirl Theresa May faces a vote of no confidence. Tomorrow, with France in chaos after pursuing Jewish globalist-Marxist policies, it is the turn of Rothschild protégé Emmanuel Macron to undergo the same ordeal.

A few days ago the possibility of a no confidence vote in the French government was reported. Now the date is officially set for tomorrow (Thursday) in parliament.

3 Likes

Like dominoes they will fall

2 Likes

I pray we see the end of globalism in my lifetime. Merkel Macron and May first to fall any guesses on who is next.

1 Like

Can Catholics call a vote on the pope yet. He is as much a globalist as the rest. IDK I’m not Catholic.

1 Like

Nope, only ordained bishops shall vote for or impeach a pope, not us ordinary Church people or priests. (Canon law)

2 Likes

Macron has survived. The no-confidence measure got only 70 votes (it needed 289).

https://www.wsj.com/articles/macron-handily-survives-no-confidence-vote-in-france-11544728523

If there’s any consolation it’s that the motion was made by two left wing parties.

1 Like

Only 70 that’s not even a quarter of what was needed. The people’s will wasn’t taken into account. This yellow vest thing needs to do a general strike and grind the economy of France to a halt and let the political class feel the pain.

1 Like