Macron Bashes Idea of No Deal Brexit

Originally published at: Macron Bashes Idea of No Deal Brexit | Infostormer.com

I can see why the French people really hate this asshole Emmanuel Macron who is leading their country. Even though he is universally hated by the French public, he has time to pontificate about Brexit. Specifically, he is saying that a no deal Brexit would be horrible for the British people.

Reuters:

French President Emmanuel Macron said on Tuesday Britain would be the biggest loser if it left the European Union without a deal, after the British parliament resoundingly rejected Prime Minister Theresa May’s Brexit divorce agreement.

Macron was reaching the end of an almost seven-hour debate with local officials when he was told of the result of the British vote.

“First option, they go toward a no deal. They say: ‘there is no deal’. That’s scary for everybody. The first losers in this would be the British,” Macron told mayors during a town hall meeting in Normandy.

“Second option, they tell us - in my view, that’s what they’ll do, I know them a bit - ‘we’ll try to improve what we can get from the Europeans and we’ll get back for a vote’,” Macron said.

“In that case, we’ll look into it, maybe we’ll make improvements on one or two things, but I don’t really think so because we’ve reached the maximum of what we could do with the deal and we won’t, just to solve Britain’s domestic political issues, stop defending European interests,” he said.

If Macron thinks a no deal Brexit is bad, than clearly a no deal Brexit would be the best thing possible for the British people. This horrible fool is on the wrong side of literally every issue.

Hopefully the “Yellow Vest” movement is able to get him removed from power. He is a traitor to the French people and is helping promote Jewish globalism at their expense. In other words, he is a puppet who sucks Jewish dick.

5 Likes

and unapologetically too…

1 Like

What a disgusting little bastard he is.

2 Likes