Los Angeles Reinstitutes Indoor Mask Mandate

Originally published at: Los Angeles Reinstitutes Indoor Mask Mandate | Infostormer.com

Los Angeles is reinstituting an indoor mask mandate because the coronavirus is a very real and serious pandemic. It is definitely not a hoax designed to steal your freedoms and force you to take a weird gene therapy shot.

BREAKING: Los Angeles County issues mask mandate, regardless of vaccination status

— BNO Newsroom (@BNODesk) July 15, 2021

This guy should be banned from Twitter. He’s obviously been thinking too much.

For the record, this is the spike in Los Angeles coronavirus cases that led to them reinstating the indoor mask mandate pic.twitter.com/Z0BvMvUh9u

— Peter J. Hasson (@peterjhasson) July 15, 2021

Nah but seriously, they have no intention of ever ending this hoax.

The usual suspects and by that I mean Jews, are blaming the unvaxxed for the return of the mask mandate.

Damn! Los Angeles is reimposing an indoor mask mandate a/o Saturday night for all. Get it together folks – and get vaccinated!

— Amy Siskind 🏳️‍🌈 (@Amy_Siskind) July 16, 2021

Los Angeles County will once again require mask use indoors because of the current surge. All of you who refused to get vaccinated or who spread bullshit about it, thanks. https://t.co/arGcrDw56I

— Josh Mankiewicz (@JoshMankiewicz) July 15, 2021

Clearly, the plan moving forward is to demonize the unvaxxed as being the reason why they continue placing these lunatic virus restrictions on people. It is fairly transparent where all this is heading.

5 Likes

How interesting that it’s always (((the usual suspects))) who are pushing this imbecilic rush to be jabbed with a poison. They’ll be telling us next that it’s all being done for our health, and that only anti-Semitic conspiracy theorists would suspect a program for genocide. :grin:

2 Likes

I think the big plan is to always have a variant - and vaccine - ready every six months from now on.

Government is mandating masks while our southern border remains open and diseased scum is pouring across.

Nothing to worry about THERE, right?

2 Likes

The streets of Los Angeles are a literal biohazard with all the homeless that are living in unsanitary conditions, but somehow they claim mask mandates are a more important concern for public health. It’s cartoonish.

3 Likes

It’s f-ing filthy in LA. San Francisco is just as bad if not worse.

Homeless are everywhere in the LA area, not just in the city - all over. Fortunately, I live in an ex-urb of LA that does not tolerate the homeless - the local assholes had better get them out of town b/c the Eastern Europeans and Armenians will take care of them otherwise - and no one will have seen or heard a thing.

They know how to take care of business.

Every time homeless try to set up their filthy encampments - they are cleared out within hours - and don’t return. Signs are posted on our streets "no parking from 9 PM to 6 AM - to prevent the broken down RVs from taking over the streets - as they have in parts of Los Angeles - miles of them. Also no tents or other structures in our parks - making them absolutely wonderful for families, dog walkers (like me), kids’ sports, picnics, etc. Some nearby towns have had their city parks taken over by these filthy beasts.

I think they should be rounded up and taken out to the desert on an abandoned air force base and made to stay there.

It isn’t fair to us who pay taxes and have to live around this filth.

2 Likes

Hesketh Prichard on the prison in Port-au-Prince:

“I believe that when they are dead their bodies are carried away, but that is the sole sanitary precaution taken.”

Where Black Rules White, London, 1899.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.