Los Angeles Looks Worse Than a Third World Country

Originally published at: Los Angeles Looks Worse Than a Third World Country | Infostormer.com

YouTube commentator Jeremiah Babe recently went to Los Angeles and shot video of what was happening on the streets. He posted several videos including one from Skid Row and some of the surrounding areas.

The Skid Row video in particular is worth watching. The place literally looks worse than a third world country something of which Babe accurately notes.

Interestingly enough, the Marxist lunatic governor of California Gavin Newsom was touring the area at the same time Babe was there shooting video. Newsom was with an enormous security detail. They even had cops dressed up as homeless people. Considering that Newsom is one of the people responsible for this mess his presence was ironic to say the least.

He also shot video from the more wealthy areas of Los Angeles and there are similar types of things happening even in those places. There are boarded up buildings, closed businesses and “for lease” signs up everywhere.

These are scenes that you are not seeing on the nightly Jewish media broadcasts. This is real news and real reporting of what’s actually going on in the streets of America.

What this footage shows is that the American economy has already collapsed. People just haven’t come to grips with that fact. The crazy thing is that it is absolutely going to get worse. Just make sure you are prepared because this is going to be the worst economic collapse in world history.

6 Likes

Dreadful. :pouting_cat:

2 Likes

India has cities with safer streets than this.

3 Likes

I live outside of LA, far enough away and in a conservative enough town that the homeless are being driven back to LA if they wander into our area. They were trying to set up under a bridge not far from my home - drove through the next morning and all the homeless and their endless shit was gone - it’s been a week and not a one of them is back. Our parks are clear of tents and bums laying about shooting up and shitting on the sidewalks (as they are in San Francisco).

I live around a lot of Eastern Europeans who 100% despise and loathe homeless bums and don’t want them in their neighborhoods or around their businesses or their children’s schools - they are known to “disappear” people and I suspect they might have something to do with homeless disappearing overnight around here. Cops are good here too, no de-funding police. Hope we can hold out, we are being surrounded.

I had to drive through some of the shittiest areas of LA once a week on my commute - miles and miles of garbage piled up in the street, filthy homeless laying about everywhere, it was absolutely sickening and disgusting - apparently LA has the largest skid row in the U.S.

No wonder there is out of control rats in these areas and outbreaks of typhoid fever and Hepatitis A and B.

John & Ken on KFI radio hammer this issue almost daily - they said most of the homeless are NOT from California but “ended up here” - most likely with a one-way ticket from whatever city put them on the bus.

They also talk first-hand to people trying to help these wretches - and they report that most of them do NOT wish to be helped - they like life on the street b/c homeless shelters have rules -no drugs, alcohol or smoking, so they’d rather stay on the street and pick up their monthly welfare check, buy drugs and hang out - there is plenty of food to be had from do-gooders, tents were recently handed out around here - new tents, better than the one we have.

What pisses me off the most is it is always about THEM - never about US - we who get up and go to work each day trying to take care of our families - paying for everything - and have to put up with a decreased quality of life and drug-addled or mentally ill homeless on our streets and in our public places, some of whom are aggressive (I was chased to my car in a “nice” area of San Francisco recently).

They’ve taken over one of my favorite bike paths where I used to bike and walk my dogs - why are these fuckers allowed to do that? There have been strong warnings NOT to go down there. Why? Why can’t I ride my bike with my family in peace in a public place without worrying if I’m going to be harassed or my bike stolen out from under me?

Gavin Newsom would just tell me I “lack compassion” - as he has security details, armed, and I understand has sent his children to live in another state where they can attend school.

Damn, I so sick of them.

2 Likes

Well said brother, well said.
Stay safe and always carry
ILP

1 Like

338fe8d562113e0fa9da623366ff164d542584c292c28c5d06a31304c6d94810

B5rrSIxCIAIwWcW get

1 Like

Stay safe out there. The eastern Europeans have probably had their fill of gypsies back in their homelands which is why they greatly dislike the homeless and bums wandering around where they live.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.