Little Niglet Made Up Story About Whites Cutting Her Dreadlocks

Originally published at: Little Niglet Made Up Story About Whites Cutting Her Dreadlocks | Infostormer.com

An ugly little niglet in Virginia made up a story about her White classmates cutting off her dreadlocks.

Fox News:

A Virginia sixth grader who claimed three of her white male classmates held her down and cut off her dreadlocks is now saying she made up the entire story.

Amari Allen, an African-American 12-year-old who attends Immanuel Christian School in Springfield — a private school where second lady Karen Pence teaches art — reported the alleged incident last week. She told several media outlets that three boys at school pinned her down and cut off her hair, and local police opened an investigation.

“They said my hair was nappy and I was ugly,” she told WRC-TV. “They put their hands over my mouth. They put my hands behind my back. And they started cutting my hair and saying it was ugly.”

Needless to say, after this niglet made the false claims, it became big news because the media is obsessed with running stories portraying any White people even children as the ultimate incarnation of evil.

This situation would have never happened if we had racial segregation.

And what is the point of trying to educate a group of niglets who will only grow up to be stupid niggers?

7 Likes

A private school? Isn’t this black fucking privilege?

4 Likes

Ah good catch. I missed that this niglet went to a private school. Of course in my defense, I would have never guessed her nigger parents would have been able to afford such a thing.

3 Likes

Got the keep the narrative going no matter what: Hate White People

4 Likes

It shows how infrequent White on black violence must be that these chimps feel the need to make fabrications. Maybe they are dumb enough to think that they won’t be found out. Where have people’s sense of shame gone these days? Lying is shameful. If I granted them a modicum of intelligence, I could say that their lies are an attempt to incite White on black violence.

2 Likes

Do white people actually use the word “nappy”?

3 Likes

If our ancestors could have seen the future, a future where these useless apes have infested every corner of the planet, maybe they would have dealt with the problem while it was still manageable.

3 Likes

They should bring back the use of the paddle, whip, or cane for lying negroes. Scum must be dealt with harshly.

4 Likes

Yeah, I read a couple of articles on this where the journalists were making all kinds of excuses - saying this is an “isolated incident” –
bullshit.

This happens ALL THE F-ing TIME!

http://www.fakehatecrimes.org/

2 Likes

I do, but I’m a professional racist.

3 Likes

We must suppose those who spawned her are receiving heavy, tax payer funded subsidy.

Pardon the crappy pic but here is a partial listing of things to consider when dealing with one such as this.

2 Likes

Don Imus did a few years back when he described the negresses on Rutgers women’s basketball team.

1 Like

I had forgotten all about that!

Here is the math and gravity of the situation based on the statistics:

Black-on-White incidents (537,204) divided by days per year (365) = 1,471.79 per day divided by hours per day (24) = 61.32 divided by minutes per hour (60) = 1.02 per minute.

Total US population: 329,064,917
Total US Non-Hispanic Black population: 37,144,530 (11.3%) (1.45% of incidents)
Total US Mixed-Race Black Population: approx. 42,000,000 (13%) (1.3% of incidents)

These are only the reported incidents. The reported incidents are roughly equal to the population of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Blacks are victimizing Whites EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY! If you find yourself in a black area, you are guaranteed to be victimized if you are there for longer than 1 minute.

2 Likes

I considered the “s” my avatar and I am happy with it. Do not change it again.

No, you will get an avatar, or you will be a gay nigger. Admin has asked everyone to get an avatar, These system generated avatars make the forum look like shit.

I disagree for I don’t see how my “S” avatar looks worse than whatever it is that you have. Do you really want to piss off readers and commenters over avatars? Is it really an important issue to you?

“Looks like shit”? You sound like you can’t shit. I don’t listen to your broadcasts because:

1. You sound constipated.
  2. You say “fucken” as much as most people say “like.”

Listening to your broadcasts is to the ears as staring at a toilet is to the eyes and nose. As long as you are involved with this site, I’ll have nothing to do with it.

Goodbye

Goodbye then, gay nigger.

Everyone else who has been presented with this little bargain has taken it with good humor and gotten an avatar.

As far as my show, you are banned from listening. Never listen again. It’s for adult males only, not gay niggers.

butthurtcherry

1 Like