Liam Neeson Once Plotted to Beat and Kill Niggers with a Club

Originally published at: Liam Neeson Once Plotted to Beat and Kill Niggers with a Club | Infostormer.com

The actor Liam Neeson is apparently trying to make amends for appearing in the Jewish comedy film Schindler’s List. He admitted in an interview that he had a secret desire to beat and kill niggers after a friend of his apparently got raped by a nigger.

Independent:

Liam Neeson has revealed he once walked the streets with a cosh for days looking to kill a “black bastard” after someone close to him was raped many years ago.

The actor shared the previously undisclosed story with The Independent during a press junket for his new film, Cold Pursuit, admitting that he is now “ashamed” of his past “awful” behaviour.

Neeson, who has starred in films such as Taken and Non-Stop, recalled being told about the rape after he returned from a trip overseas.

“She handled the situation of the rape in the most extraordinary way,” Neeson said during the interview, which can be read in full here. “But my immediate reaction was … did she know who it was? No. What colour were they? She said it was a black person.

“I went up and down areas with a cosh, hoping I’d be approached by somebody. I’m ashamed to say that, and I did it for maybe a week – hoping some [Neeson gestures air quotes with his fingers] ‘black bastard’ would come out of a pub and have a go at me about something, you know? So that I could kill him.”

Pretty hardcore of Neeson. This guy carried a club roaming the streets looking for any excuse to beat and kill niggers. And the fact that he admitted to this being that he is a famous actor is pretty funny. Maybe at this point he figures he’s made enough money where he no longer gives a fuck. Because let’s face it, you are not allowed to be a famous actor and say such things without being universally condemned as an evil person.

But I personally don’t believe Neeson should feel the need to make amends for appearing in Schinder’s List. In my view, Schindler’s List is one of the few Jewish films that is legitimately funny.

This is one of the best things that’s happened since Mel Gibson warned his skank girlfriend that she was going to get raped by niggers because of her fake tits and whorish behavior.

8 Likes

I could listen to those tapes of Gibson all day. His true feelings came out when he had a few in him.

5 Likes

As do the rest of us brother.

5 Likes

Image result for liam neeson chuck norris never heard of her

3 Likes

He is an anti gun lefty and I think Chucky No Bounds Norris could walk all over Liam less of a man Neeson.

3 Likes

i was just making a stupid joke you are probably right…this cuck is already all over the talmudvision apologizing to niggers emphatically and whining about how he isn’t a waycissssss…
we all know this story is being made up and brought into the light because of the faggot nigger who lied and said 2 Trump supporting klansmen with maga hats assaulted him in chimpcago.
Of course it was probably totally made up because he didn’t have a scratch on him and the surveillance state of any city would have caught them on tape…
Especially a city where 1500 dindus are made good by other dindus annually.

2 Likes

yes, the ancient Romans referred to it as “in vino veritas” or “in wine truth”. they would get lawmakers DRUNK in order to determine how they REALLY felt about issues. but, what a shame that Mel has no courage without his bottle by his side. he totally goes belly-up when interviewed by pos Dianne Sawyer.

“as of today he is two and a half months sober…”

3 Likes

Mel Gibson is fucking awesome,
she was a whore and everyone knows its the fucking truth, every word that he says. Everyone knows deep down its all true even niggers and whores like his wife. That’s why they can’t say anything.
saying “Raped by a pack of niggers” is pretty funny though in this day and age. Joke about it all the time. Gibson need some Valium, and less cocaine.
I had the same reaction as Neeson when my woman friend was attacked by a nigger with a broken beer bottle and he cut her face, leaving her with a big scar across forehead. Fucking niggers deserve all the hate in the world, they are filthy rapists, and chronic woman beaters, women need to steer clear of them at all costs.

Liam Neeson the actor with One facial expression
liam%20z6wmx
Clint eastwood school of acting

1 Like

Yes Mel kinda-sorta apologized, but at least he said what was really on his mind when he was in his cups. Marlon Brando was another who espoused the truth and sort of apologized. But he didn’t need to be in his cups to say it.