Let this sink in. Is that a good title? Naw, How to build your hatred is more powerful

I’m not really a fan of renegade however this a must read for everyone to know the lies and keep the truth alive.

http://whale.to/b/bacque1.html

5 Likes

I live near the site of what was a large US military camp during WWII, which held thousands of German and Italian POWs. They were treated quite well, especially officers who were Freemasons (many American officers were also Masons and they could identify each other with their “secret handshake”). So I’m having a hard time understanding the Rhine Meadows death camp. It wasn’t in keeping with American policies toward POWs.

2 Likes

@Spahnranch1969 Well, I have to be particularly careful when answering your statement.
Yes, Axis POWs were brought to the US, many to the midwest where I live and as you say they were treated fairly and according to law and before the end of WW2.
What I’m referring to is the inhuman treatment of German POWs after the war. A mass genocide of unarmed starved men in Germany not America.
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v10/v10p161_Brech.html
In regard to the Freemason reference… that’s something that is completely involved in all of this and society today, a plague completely. Hitler shut down ALL Freemason activity in 1936 (have to check)
Freemasonry is more of a threat than Judaism, they are the enabling element. We can follow that dark path if you wish?

4 Likes

Thanks for the post, it’s becoming more obvious with every bit of information that floats to the surface that the whole fake Holocaust™ narrative was embraced buy the Jews and the American establishment to draw attention away from the horrendous and real crimes of the Jewish Bolsheviks and the Bankers who bought them to power and also the war crimes of the US army and their actions that contributed to the deaths of almost six million (how’s that for fucking ironic) Germans post WWII in Russian and American concentration camps, if you can call open fields with no shelter camps.

4 Likes

Name your favorite book

1 Like

Starship troopers by Robert Heinlein is up there.

2 Likes

Nothing can compare to the great literature and authors of our European people

. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy

. Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert

War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy

The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain

Middlemarch by George Eliot

.Moby-Dick by Herman Melville

Great Expectations by Charles Dickens

Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky

Emma by Jane Austen

William Shakespeare

Edgar Allan Poe

Just a drop in the bucket…

No race could ever come close to emulate the achievement of our Beautiful culture and Heritage.

3 Likes

In its rightful place…

5 Likes

Heinlein’s book Stranger in a Strange Land is also quite good. Uncle Charlie is said to have been strongly influenced by it, but he (supposedly) was functionally illiterate.

2 Likes

As far as I know the art of writing novels is exclusive to the White race. The Hindoos, Mohammedans and Chinamen have epic poems.

1 Like

I tried re-reading it a few of years ago but it hasn’t aged well. There is a lot of free love peace and hippie beads vibe running through it and it has a strong marxist undertone to it which makes sense considering the time and place it was written 1961. I wonder if Robert was experimenting with acid at the time?

2 Likes