Leftist Retards Still Think Trump-Russia Conspiracy is Real

Originally published at: Leftist Retards Still Think Trump-Russia Conspiracy is Real | Infostormer.com

The political left is utterly insane and retarded. Something is seriously wrong with their minds. They still think the Trump-Russia conspiracy is real despite Bob Mueller’s report stating conclusively that there was no evidence of any collusion. The whole thing was a hoax from the start. Anybody who objectively looked at the situation could see this.

They also spent the past two years hailing Mueller as the gold standard of investigators and now dipshits like Cenk Uygur are suddenly questioning Mueller’s integrity.

Let me be clear, I CONCEDE NOTHING! If #MuellerReport didn’t look into Trump’s business ties with the Russians before the elections and didn’t look into his secret meetings with them after the election, then this is an epic debacle that looked into the exact wrong things.

— Cenk Uygur (@cenkuygur) March 24, 2019

We are also seeing these people claim that Attorney General William Barr is conspiring to hide information even though he directly quotes from Mueller’s report in his summary letter. If Barr was misrepresenting the facts of the report, we’d see Mueller or members of the Mueller team correcting him. But despite that, they’re demanding to see the entire report in order to imply that Barr is part of some weird cover up.

I don’t want a summary of the Mueller report. I want the whole damn report. https://t.co/VU1oNfBMK0

— Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) March 24, 2019

Congress didn’t ask for a “summary,” Attorney General Barr. Members of the House voted 420-0 to release the report. The American people deserve to see the full report. #ReleaseTheFullReport. https://t.co/mPECdazTma

— Elizabeth Warren (@ewarren) March 25, 2019

Barr’s letter is as credible as Trump’s doctors note.

— Scott Dworkin (@funder) March 25, 2019

None of this is to prejudge what’s in The Mueller Report, or what Congress would do about it – maybe nothing.

It’s just to keep the facts in mind — America is discussing The Barr Letter today, not the Mueller Report.

— Ari Melber (@AriMelber) March 25, 2019

The Barr letter is increasingly looking like a cover up.#ReleaseTheFullMuellerReport https://t.co/Bzts0UsQAT

— Zac Petkanas (@Zac_Petkanas) March 25, 2019

Who besides low IQ morons can take these delusional assholes seriously? Even their own followers are telling them to take the loss and move on.

This represents an enormous blow not just to the credibility of these leftists but the Jewish fake news media in general. They spent the past two years breathlessly promoting this conspiracy theory hoax as real and they were totally wrong.

2 Likes

for once i agree with Bernie. the public paid a lot of money for this report and they won’t release it, WHY? the only reason is to COVER-UP something… i’m also convinced that Trump knew that his pos, elephant killer sons were meeting with “the russians” to get dirt on, Hillary but i just don’t care and commend Russia for the effort.

what’s happened is that Trump intentionally surrounded himself with THE SWAMP to pressure MuellerCo into Shutting The Fuck Up so that they can get back to war as usual for The Jews. see, there is no guarantee that the next president will be a malleable goof like Trump and so they want to strike while the iron is hot AND in the process give ‘their guy’ a better chance at getting another term. no Swamp Creature in his un-right mind wants to have to start over manipulating and threatening a new president. the hard work is now done and they don’t want their efforts to be in vein.

2 Likes

I have no problem with them releasing the whole report either. I just don’t believe the implication that Barr is deliberately or conspiring to conceal damaging information. If the information was truly damaging, there would have been further indictments. It’s that simple.

But there’s certain parts of it they won’t be able to release because it would be against the law to do so. Information related to grand juries etc…

2 Likes

they ALWAYS conceal damaging information. that’s the one thing that’s a given in all this bullshit. they could LEGALLY release its entirety to congress… BUT in fact there is damaging information in there. there MUST BE… all of these interviews with all of these crooks that have been pals with Trumpy for decades. there’s enough in that report to keep Trump controlled for the rest of his life. mission accomplished.

no… Mueller is going for the jugular and then suddenly he backs-off and completes his investigation with no new indictments? you don’t find this fishy? the dems are right. this is a coverup. there is NO FRICKING WAY that Trumpy didn’t know that his Great White Hunter son was meeting with “the russians”. no fricking way. did Mueller interview Donny Jr.? why not? see, Team-Trump is flexing its muscles because they now have Trump fully controlled. they obviously got Mueller to ride off into the sunset with a pile of cash and a thank-you for your service, card.

2 Likes