Leaked Google Document Reveals Infostormer.com on News Blacklist

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/leaked-google-document-reveals-infostormer-com-on-news-blacklist/

Project Veritas has obtained a huge bunch of internal Google documents given to them by a whistleblower named Zachary Vorhies. They did a full interview with him and published a video outlining some of the more interesting revelations. It’s worth noting that Google really tried to put this guy through the ringer.

Among the documents is a blacklist file that contains a list of websites which restricts them from appearing on news feeds.

Not surprisingly, this website is on that list. The Daily Stormer is also on that list.

There’s all sorts of crazy shit in the documents dump that I have not had the chance to go through. But it merely proves what we already know.

I mean, we know that Google is a Jewish company involved in censoring free speech on the Internet. This is already proven in spades. This huge documents dump and the information provided by this whistleblower just further proves what we already know about this highly corrupt and unethical enterprise.

17 Likes

Why would they censor a knitting site?

3 Likes

Zionist-Media-e1521221614840

4 Likes

Yay! We made the big leagues! My cats and kittens are getting wet food tonight!

8 Likes

If you aren’t being de-platformed and banned/removed from social media or the interwebs ,then you aren’t saying anything that matters in modern day kike-clown world!

9 Likes

The old saying, “only bombers on target get flak”. Lost a lot of friends, sockpuppet accounts. I’m a Meme War Veteran and have been deployed. 317th SS Salt Mining Division of Minnesota. “Dig it!”

8 Likes

To quote Hansel und Gretyl, “I won’t stop till I’m #1 in Deutschland!” I know we are rolling a big stone up a big hill but the generations after me will know I fought for our existence. Hau ruch!

3 Likes

Naming their parent company “Alphabet” was a cute joke.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I guess you’re serious now. The ones who are watching have taken notice that “the goyim know”.

5 Likes

The one thing that scares hell out of the people responsible for America’s ills, is that their nefarious plans are being discovered. Also they fear even more greatly that people might get together online and try to stop them. Left wing sites seem to have no problem staying online.

5 Likes

My family has a back up plan if I got doxxed. It’s not pleasant. My father agrees with many of my points but true boomer, has no balls. My mom is a neo-hippie. Short story long, I don’t care. If all I can contribute to the Revolution is warm takes then so be it. Back to the front!

4 Likes

Standing in lines for movies=ok demanding free speach= hate crime.

1 Like

No one speaks without (((their))) express permission.

1 Like