Kirstjen Nielsen is Finally Fired

Originally published at: Kirstjen Nielsen is Finally Fired | Infostormer.com

The incompetent Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was finally fired yesterday. I wrote a lengthy article about it over the Daily Stormer.

Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen will be leaving her position, and I would like to thank her for her service….

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 7, 2019

….I am pleased to announce that Kevin McAleenan, the current U.S. Customs and Border Protection Commissioner, will become Acting Secretary for @DHSgov. I have confidence that Kevin will do a great job!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 7, 2019

Clearly, she didn’t know what she was doing. And her appearance on Tucker Carlson last week was a disaster.

Hopefully she is permanently replaced by Kris Kobach. He is an immigration hardliner who has serious ideas to solve the invasion problem irrespective of the shitty ass laws.

Of course, this is no guarantee things will improve. The biggest problem we have right now is that subversive kike Jared Kushner in the White House. He’s the primary reason why we have this retarded MIGA agenda being pushed down our throats.