Kikes Rage Over Neo-Nazi Support for Tulsi Gabbard

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/kikes-rage-over-neo-nazi-support-for-tulsi-gabbard/

Look at these crazy fucking Jews.

Jennifer Rubin the ugly and neurotic kike who blogs gibberish bullshit for the Washington Post is calling for the Democrat Party to kick Tulsi Gabbard out of the next debate. All because The Daily Stormer and alleged Neo-Nazis pushed to get her in the debates.

If she doesn’t Party should kick her out of next debate. Enough

— Jennifer Rubin (@JRubinBlogger) August 5, 2019

That’s not very democratic is it? But Rubin doesn’t seem to give a shit about that.

And then you have the head Jew of the Anti-Defamation League calling for Tulsi Gabbard to return donations from Neo-Nazis.

Public officials and political candidates should never accept support from white supremacists like Andrew Anglin, founder of neo-Nazi website The Daily Stormer. We call on @TulsiGabbard to denounce him and return any of these alleged donations. https://t.co/jPon6bbMFx

— Jonathan Greenblatt (@JGreenblattADL) August 6, 2019

But just how is she supposed to identify who is a Neo-Nazi and who isn’t? Does Greenblatt have some sort of secret list? It is an absurd and insane demand from this kike supremacist organization.

And aren’t these Jews sort of undermining their own argument about Neo-Nazis being evil haters of skin color? They’re pointing out how an alleged group of Neo-Nazis supported a woman with brown skin who is running for the presidency. But why would racist skin color haters do this?

They’re basically admitting that we aren’t the insane lunatics that they’ve been claiming we are. In fact, we are very rational and reasonable people.

The reason why we are supportive of Gabbard is because she is against all these stupid and pointless Jewish wars that don’t benefit America and only benefit Israel. It’s as simple as that.

Either way, this shit is crazy. These kikes are going totally off the rails with their attacks on Gabbard. They just can’t help themselves and that’s why time and time again they’ve been forcibly removed from nations.

9 Likes

I’ve given sacrifice asking the gods to give Rubin cancer, as of yet, I’ve seen no signs of them delivering.

2 Likes

I gave a donation to Tulsi. Best $5 I ever spent .

5 Likes

Tulsi sliced Kamala’s African-American support down to one percent at the last debate. I sense from watching her performance that she’s not afraid to tell the truth about the American people being lied to by our government or by the other candidates. She’s very poised as opposed to the other neurotic candidates and she doesn’t mimic their endless talk about impeachment or their other bullshit talking points. Look for the Jews and Jew dick suckers to continue to try to crucify her for going on a fact finding mission to Syria and meeting with Assad. Note to Kamala Harris: How about a nice Hawaiian punch? HAWAIIAN%20PUNCH

7 Likes

I sent her a buck – just to fuck with those people.

6 Likes

You weren’t a fuck so you sent her a buck…

1 Like