Kikebook Bans Alex Jones for 30 Days

Originally published at: Kikebook Bans Alex Jones for 30 Days | Infostormer.com

The Jew-run platform Facebook is a fucking joke. Alex Jones doesn’t talk about Jews and goes out of his way to not be racist and they still found a reason to ban him for 30 days.

CNBC:

Several Facebook pages tied to Alex Jones, including the official pages for Infowars and Alex Jones himself, are close to being removed from the platform for violating its community standards multiple times, a Facebook spokesperson told CNBC.

Pages operated by Infowars still remain active because they had not hit the undisclosed threshold violations. The Facebook spokesperson told CNBC the Infowars pages are getting close to that threshold, but would not say specifically how many more infractions would be necessary to pull them.

Jones' personal account was temporarily banned from Facebook Thursday for 30 days after it was found responsible for uploading four videos that went against community standards. The clips were posted on different pages operated by Infowars and Alex Jones. Jones had previously been warned he could be blocked by Facebook for other infractions, according to a Facebook spokesperson.

Yeah, meanwhile I’m sure there’s dozens of Facebook pages for anti-fascist groups still fully active on this kiked platform.

It’s no wonder why Facebook’s stock tanked a few days ago. They are going to have a difficult time sustaining the platform in it’s current form. They’re continuing to piss people off with their ridiculous business practices and their army of online thought police.

But this type of thing was easy to predict. When the Alt-Right got thrown off all these platforms, we warned that people like Jones, the Alt-Lite and even conservatives would be next. That’s why it was disappointing that Jones refused to give the censorship of our sites the coverage it deserved. Tucker Carlson even covered it and I don’t believe Jones even mentioned it.

Facebook along with Twitter are social media monopolies that need to be regulated by the government. But who knows, they could both potentially turn into another MySpace. It’s just hard to predict the future since the world of technology is constantly evolving.

2 Likes

When he didnt have anything to say about the “racist” alt-right was getting banned he did not do shit. He is so kiked if he just named the jew he could unite the right but he will NEVER name the jew. Anyone with jewish children or grand kids (Trump) will never name the jew.

2 Likes

Serves that fat, cowardly prick right for trying to appease his jew masters.

2 Likes

I don’t see it happening. This is Faceberg making Alex stand in the corner while they pretend to look tough on ‘people being mean on the internet’. If they deplatform him they lose a large fat piece of their control on the Alt-lite dialog. They need his moderate jew friendly voice cranking out diversion and distraction, this tub of lard has a larger viewer base than CNN, imagine if the Jews lost control and he put that to work for the white race? I’m heading over to reddit to encourage the Jews to kick Jones off.

2 Likes

Tell them Jones said ‘nigger’ in a tweet 10 years ago!

1 Like

Strange how Jones NEVER talks about any aspect of his personal life, as if he was hiding something. Flush Scumbaugh is the same. I think their jew masters have dirt on them which would be used to destroy their careers and send them to prison if they ever disobeyed orders.

1 Like

Bill Cooper sums it up nicely

one of the comments on the vid: “the best way to control the opposition is to Be the opposition”
2 Likes

Upchurch troll is pretty funny if you all need a laugh

Trump really ought to invite Jones to a White House press briefing, & let him ask the first question.

He might as well be hanged for a sheep as for a lamb; why evade the truth when you are getting banned anyway.