Kike Sacha Baron Cohen's New Show Bombs

Originally published at: Kike Sacha Baron Cohen’s New Show Bombs | Infostormer.com

The kike Sacha Baron Cohen’s new show “Who is America?” has totally bombed. This is despite all sorts of free media coverage and promotion. It turns out that most Americans don’t like having some unfunny piece of shit Jew openly mocking them.

Deadline:

Having generated a lot of chatter recently, Sacha Baron Cohen and Showtime may take The Importance of Being Earnest author’s words as some cold comfort today. They may have to. Because, for all the hoopla around the debut of Cohen’s Who Is America? series, the 10 PM premiering satire offering attracted a pretty meager viewership on July 15, at least on the small screen.

Just 327,000 sets of eyeballs tuned in to the premium cabler on Sunday night to see the Borat star spoof Senator Bernie Sanders, gun activists, Trent Lott, supporters of Donald Trump and more in the first episode of the series. Among the key demographic of adults 18-49, Who Is America? pulled in a low 0.1 rating. That put the secretive and controversial Who Is America? in the hinterland of the 70th highest-rated original show on cable on July 15.

Here's a sample of the madness contained in the show. He basically setup interviews with people under false pretenses to make them look foolish.

He even posed as an Israeli anti-terror expert where he presents absurd scenarios to a number of Republican politicians. It’s an inside joke showing his fellow Jews how Americans will accept any number of insane things if it is an Israeli telling them these insane things.

This kike has become a true national annoyance. He should be thrown in a concentration camp for the rest of his life.

8 Likes

Thanks for keeping me posted on what I’ve recently missed on the boob tube. As many of you know, I quit watching TV & shit like this way back in the mid 70’s.

6 Likes

@JohnnyPaytoilet I remember your guest appearance on The Love Boat as “Deacon Dark” !

3 Likes

Throw the jew down the well

4 Likes

That will happen after the November elections

3 Likes

It´s not even original. He made this stuff many years ago. The jew needs sh

Faggots:
th

3 Likes

Spahn, I gave up acting after that appearance. Went on to become a back-up vocalist for Slim Whitman.

P.S. I actually have a Teresa Brewer greatest hits album, circa mid 60’s (0:57).

2 Likes

I fucking hate that Jew.

4 Likes

Cohen’s “gotcha” interviews with unsuspecting gentiles is old hat. Earlier jewish comedians like Jack Benny and George Burns may or may not have liked the goyim very much, but they kept it to themselves.

3 Likes