Kike Media Backs Off on Attacks Against MAGA Catholic Students

Originally published at: Kike Media Backs Off on Attacks Against MAGA Catholic Students | Infostormer.com

The kike media was forced to back off on their unwarranted attacks against a group of White Catholic students wearing MAGA hats. They went bat shit crazy over a video showing the students making funny faces at a retarded red nigger banging on a drum. They claimed that the students were racially harassing the red nigger.

But longer clips of the incident showed that the White Catholic students were being racially harassed by Black Israelites and that the red nigger with the drum went up to them. So the Jews pushed a narrative completely opposite to reality.

Despite that, they’re not accepting any responsibility for perpetuating this lie. Instead, they’re using weasel words like “fuller picture emerges” or “a different side of the story” to justify why they pushed something so hard that was totally out of context and wrong.

Take for instance The New York Times.

And this CNN report.

But it wasn’t just them. Look at some of these weasel headlines that appear on Google News.

It is all bullshit. Full clips of the incident were available from the outset but they selectively chose to ignore them and ran with an edited clip that gave people an entirely different context of what actually happened. They’re just covering up for the fact that they got caught lying.

Just in the past week we’ve had two major incidents of fake news from these outlets. This being one of them and the other being the Buzzfeed report claiming that Trump directed his Jew lawyer Michael Cohen to lie to Congress.

These people literally think they still have the ability to manufacture reality. They don’t seem to get that it is the year 2019 and not the year 1979. They can’t get away with this type of shit any longer. Nearly all the comments under CNN’s latest report on this were negative calling them out for promoting fake news and lies.

8 Likes
6 Likes

not only did the kids do NOTHING wrong, they did everything right. i can tell you right now, if the savages came at us when we were that age we’d have done more than smirk. my friend john was a wrestler and he’d have put them on their backs. i’d have punched their ugly faces. these kids were remarkably composed especially given that the “elders” were TRYING to provoke an incident and even though nothing happened still tried to pretend like something did happen. this red savage clearly speaks with a forked tongue. his tribe should banish him into the wilderness. lol…

8 Likes

yes, the media should be sued over this. the kids are getting death threats over their slanderous FAKE NEWS.

5 Likes

the west will never be truly free or on our way to becoming “great again” until the zionist media conglomerates are destroyed completely.
some say this will just make them pop up with a new moniker under a new forum but i would be willing to cross that bridge when we get to it.
The current state of every media outlet is basically pathetic treasonous , slanderous sedition at the very least and these jews and their lackeys should be facing military tribunals…
Most should hang live on tv so we can watch them dangle, the few others who can prove they are less culpable can go to a state prison filled with brown and black savages somewhere to be scared shitless for the remainder of their cowardly life.

6 Likes

5 Likes

It could be another Bundy trial of the year… May God guide the Covington boys to fair justice! May the kike media to be sued to smithereens!

7 Likes

Chief Shitting Bull claims to be a Vietnam vet and ex-Marine. Problem is that he is too young to have served in the corps and Marines were shipped out of Nam in 1971. He claims to be 64 but if you do the math, then you realize he’s fulla shit.

6 Likes

You know I don’t mean to be a flake or anything but natives > blacks hands down blacks attack other blacks but at least natives stick together. Natives had war with each other but all respected gods law they call him creator. They built canoes and could survive the super cold weather. No iron or steam but family and tribe was their number one concern. Not perfect but something of value and admiration. Something as a white man I can respect.

4 Likes

@koon_killa69 at least he stood up against the us government and put up a fight. I gotta commend the last native American leaders fighting impossible odds against a tyrannical government of America. I respect a good enemy.

3 Likes

If the media is 96 % Jewish controlled; if the media decides what is presented and how it is presented. Go to the original source, look at the YOUTUBE video of the incident. It appears to me the media is just “agents provocetures” existing only to bash Trump & Trump supporters.

4 Likes

He is now being referred to as Chief Stolen Valor! :laughing: But I call him a no good prairie nigger. indian%20drinking

6 Likes

he is fulla shit, as the kids were not shouting ‘build the wall’, wiping awae a wee fake tear…

3 Likes

I can confirm the ‘’‘BBC’’’ in UK ran with the original bullshit.

1 Like
1 Like

here’s National Propaganda Radio’s spin on their fake news. they claim now that there is a “different narrative” and “more complicated picture has emerged”… what GD filth!

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/21/687134573/differing-narratives-after-standoff-between-native-american-man-high-school-stud

2 Likes

When is Chief Runningscam going to prison?

5 Likes

Orwell would have loved living in this timeline to see all these things…

A facecrime in 1984 is just an expression that is shown on one’s face that conveys suspicious (anti-party) beliefs. …

5 Likes

I have no problems with Indians as a group but this prairie nigger goes out to confront white kids who don’t even know that war was declared against them. Chief Big Shitter wanted 15 min. of fame and I want to out this fucker as Chief Stolen Valor

4 Likes

We live in a clown world Goys…This is what happens when Jews are the Ruling Class…

SNL writer Sarah Beattie offered oral sex to anyone who punches the Covington Catholic student in the face. So Much For The Tolerant Left

So you’re willing to offer fellatio to someone who punches a minor in the face?

4 Likes