Kike Chicago Mayor Blames Guns Not Niggers for City Violence

Originally published at: Kike Chicago Mayor Blames Guns Not Niggers for City Violence | Infostormer.com

Due to the fact that groups of niggers couldn’t stop shooting one another over the weekend, the kike Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel has found himself under some political pressure. Comically he blamed the violence on guns and not the niggers.

Chicago has some of the strictest gun control laws in the country. Yet despite these laws, all these niggers still get guns and use the guns to shoot one another. This proves that gun control is not the answer.

The answer is common sense nigger controls. One such nigger control we should look at is sending them back to Africa. How hard is this to understand? Even a retard could see what’s going on here.

Oh well, at least it’s funny to see this disgusting kike bastard get blamed for niggers killing each other. And it’s not like he can send in the police. Because if the police do their job and actually try to control the niggers they’ll eventually end up killing one of the niggers and will be accused of police brutality and racism.

8 Likes

The hell of it is that if things go completely south here in the Kwa,it won’t have any effect on Rahm.

He’ll just hop on the jet to Tel Aviv,knowing he did a great job for his tribe.

9 Likes

Rahm could care less- this kike is Mayor-For-Life

7 Likes

Yeah, go ahead to ban guns and get even more nigger crime!

7 Likes

If they didn’t have guns they would kill each other with spears and broken bottles the only difference would be more death not some teen nigger who can’t shoot spraying everything but his target.

5 Likes

I have a solution…

7 Likes

@Steve Honestly, you can’t see a nigger in the dark except for the whites of its eyes and its idiotic grin!

6 Likes

Strange how a city with a huge black population like Chimpcongo “elected” an Israeli jew as its mayor. But that’s just how jewmockracy works, I suppose.

6 Likes

true. I came really close to running one slap over a couple of years ago.

A nigra,in dark clothes,on a dark colored bicycle,with no lights,riding up a steep hill (weaving all over the place) on a stretch of road that didn’t have any streetlights.

Just luck that I saw a flash from the reflector on his pedal at the last minute. I was able to dodge and save some paperwork.

5 Likes

If these shootings were happening in Israel and Emanuel was a mayor of one of those Israeli settlements, he would be blaming the niggers, demanding their deportation and telling the Israeli citizens to arm up. One policy for the goyim and one for the jews.

4 Likes

Spears and broken bottles would have to be banned next. If there were no spears available, they would not fly into the hands of aspiring teen rappers and make them kill each other. After enacting spear control measures, one would have to demand rock control. Rocks keep flying into the hands of dindu nuffins.

1 Like

Did you Goys see this bit of nigger shines? Chicago residents accuse cops of planting "bait trucks" filled with expensive shoes to lure thieves - CBS News

The Chicago PD would leave sealed trucks filled with expensive nigger shoes in the ghetto and then arrest the nogs that succumbed to their thieving nature. I originally came across this on the Daily Mail and the comments section was pretty funny.

A neat trick would be to leave the sealed truck full of athletic shoes in the neighborhood, but with a claymore mine concealed inside on a timer. Once the seal on the truck is broken, the timer activates and begins to silently count down. I’m not sure how long to leave the timer on before detonation of the mine? Maybe 15 minutes? It’s best to maximize casualties so one would want Tyrone to have a chance to call all his homies.

5 Likes

That’s funny, my pistols are sitting right beside me on the desk, and are behaving very nicely.

5 Likes