Kike Ben Rhodes Wishes for Death of Ryan, McConnell and Pence

Originally published at: Kike Ben Rhodes Wishes for Death of Ryan, McConnell and Pence | Infostormer.com

Ben Rhodes on Twitter: "And alongside the obits for Ryan, McConnell, and Pence https://t.co/fOrm1JZwpu"

Ben Rhodes one of the kike’s in the Obama regime has wished for the death of Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell and Mike Pence on Twitter. I’m not a fan of those three guys either, but this is a bit much.

Shocking that this hate is allowed on Twitter is it not? He should be banned for promoting violence. People should report him for violating Twitter’s terms of service.

Of course we know he won’t be banned because he has kike privilege.

3 Likes

A leftover kike from the nigger regime. Sounds butthurt. You are right thow. special Juden privilege

2 Likes

I wish for the demise of Mark Zyklonberg, Jeff “Bug-eyes” Bezos and “Pedo Jack” Dorsey, preferably at my hands.

1 Like

I would definitely entertain that idea.

1 Like

Nothing quite like being hands on with da hating😄 But there really is only so far you can go with such methods😟 I believe we’re going to have to go more industrial🏭 I come across a number of interesting concepts down through the years and might be time to put some of them into practice🤗

2 Likes