Kid Rock Calls Out Childless Whore Taylor Swift

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/kid-rock-calls-out-childless-whore-taylor-swift/

Kid Rock posted this blunt tweet about Taylor Swift which at time of writing received 149,000 likes on Twitter.

Taylor Swift wants to be a democrat because she wants to be in movies….period. And it looks like she will suck the door knob off Hollyweird to get there. Oldest move in the book. Good luck girl.

-Kid Rock

— Kid Rock (@KidRock) August 9, 2019

I 100 percent agree with everything he said here.

Swift in many ways represents the insanity of the stereotypical millennial female. She spent her 20s riding the cock carousel refusing to settle down with a single guy. It seemed like every few months she was with someone else.

Now she’s entering her 30s and has become a childless old whore. She’s also become a leftist and is promoting all sorts of Jewish bullshit to further advance her career.

Swift is dooming herself to be a miserable old hag. The wall is undefeated and no amount of money or fame can change that fact. While highly doubtful, maybe Kid Rock’s public shaming will help change her behavior. As she does have a little bit of time to change direction.

But putting the Swift situation aside, I’d actually like to see Kid Rock enter politics just because he’d be another prominent figure smashing away at political correctness. There was actually talk of him running for the Senate in Michigan awhile back but it doesn’t seem as if anything came of it. Hopefully he reconsiders.

8 Likes

Sigh…we would have treated her like an Aryan princess, but she decided to betray us for 30 shekels of silver.:moneybag::star_of_david::disappointed_relieved:

10 Likes

Top reply to that tweet is some faggot who says he reported it (of course not really; this is just what Twitter wants me to see).

7 Likes

Hail the Wall! Hail Victory!

2 Likes

He should be called Yid Rock. Frankly, both of them are a waste of air.

1 Like

I am still laughing about the response “show us on the snowflake where the bad man hurt you, dear.” :rofl:

1 Like