Keanu Reeves is Well Aware of Toxic Feminism

Originally published at: Keanu Reeves is Well Aware of Toxic Feminism | Infostormer.com

It looks like Keanu Reeves is well aware of toxic feminism. He knows that a woman could at any time make up some bullshit story about him to ruin his life. That’s why when he takes photos with women he takes all precautions and purposefully avoids touching them.

Keanu Reeves praised by fans as ‘Respectful’ after they notice he doesn’t touch women in photos. Oh he smart SMART 🤣 @mymixtapez pic.twitter.com/J9lTV7LtnU

— My Mixtapez (@mymixtapez) June 12, 2019

He has my respect. You gotta be careful of these skanks these days because our society has told these front holes that women must be believed no matter what.

It’s also worth noting that Reeves made a big splash at E3. He’s in a new game called Cyberpunk 2077 which is apparently being developed by some based Polish dudes.

Might be a decent game. Unlike other game developers, I would think the Poles would be the least likely to put Jewish social engineering garbage into it.

8 Likes

hahaha i almost posted this last night…
lol

7 Likes

the bitches are more evil than men because they had to evolve to deceive as a way toward evolutionary continuance. men, just punch each other then are friends afterwards. the bitches scheme and so their brains are hard-wired in this regard.

1 Like

You don’t make it big in commiewood without being an apologist for Israel.

2 Likes

Gone are the days when a simple hug or pat on the back was just that.

Kudos to Keanu for being aware and smart.

1 Like