Kathy Griffin Has Twitter Meltdown Over Kavanaugh

Originally published at: Kathy Griffin Has Twitter Meltdown Over Kavanaugh | Infostormer.com

Kathy Griffin is an insane mentally unstable bitch. Why should anyone this crazy be allowed to have any say in how the United States is governed?

Just look at these tweets.

Of course this is the same skank who appeared on camera with a bloody Trump head.

I guess supposedly strong and empowered women aren’t really that strong and empowered. When things don’t go their way they can’t handle the stress and start whining like children.

Seeing the Kavanaugh nomination process move forward is worth it just to see the reaction from these wackos. Maybe I’ll scan Twitter some more and see what other meltdowns have occurred. This one from Griffin was just the first one I came across!

5 Likes

What a thoroughly cheap, vulgar and tawdry creature.

3 Likes

You must admit she has a pretty compelling argument.

4 Likes

Yes, such eloquence! Such command of the language!

3 Likes

I hope this catches on like Wild Fire

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

8 Likes

lol… yes, but remember when the jew-justice, Ginsberg said that she was going to “leave the country” if Trump was elected? unfortunately, unhinged liberals never keep their word.

5 Likes

3 Likes

When will the Jewess meet her maker in Hell ?

6 Likes