Kanye West is the Wokest Black Man on the Planet

Originally published at: Kanye West is the Wokest Black Man on the Planet | Infostormer.com

Kanye West met with Donald Trump in the Oval Office for a lunch meeting. Before the meeting, they did a media appearance and it was legitimately one of the most amazing things I have ever seen.

He talked about hydrogen powered planes and described how he not just understands the nature of the universe but multiple universes.

Ultimately, he wants us to play 4D chess with the president and that we have to make America great.

He said much more, but it can only be fully appreciated by watching the clip.

All I can say, is that it is truly some next level shit.

Unfortunately, the Jewish media just can’t deal with a black man this woke. They don’t have the intellectual capabilities to process and appreciate the profound shit that this man was saying. We should feel sorry for them.

Kanye has come a long way since he accused George W. Bush of hating black people on national television that’s for sure. This is a changed man who has many important things to say about our world.

7 Likes

image The Jew is very angry over this.

8 Likes

Don’t you just want to punch out that bitch’s face on the CNN clip? Those high-end eyeware-wearing, teleprompter-reading zombies piss me off. Just can’t bring themselves to admit the success this President has had. This throws a monkey wrench into their little plan: they want to turn blacks against this President and what we just witnessed is yet another one of the left’s failures. And as for those commie Democrats, they would rather intentionally crash the stock market and see millions of people lose their life savings just so they can blame Trump for his ‘failures’. Sooo sick of it.

7 Likes

Trump has done a great job reaching out to the jews and coloreds while taking his White supporters for granted. Meanwhile there’s still no wall, Barry and Hillary remain unindicted, Pantifa and Black Crimes Matter are free to terrorize White citizens, etc.

Is anyone in charge?

11 Likes

Trump knows as long as he tells the “woke” white people what they want to hear they will vote or him. Parading a foulmouthed nigger rapper around who screws white women is just a bonus. Maybe Kayne has his sights on Melania and Ivanka. Who knows, maybe Trump is going create a new position and name Kayne as his new diversity officer.

7 Likes

That ‘S.E. Cupp’ looks like a tranny. Who the fuck is she anyway?

2 Likes

??? :confused: That guy is just a disgusting uppity nigger. Fits up perfectly with stupid asshole Trump

3 Likes

i wish Kayne would be tallking about REAL ISSUES instead of rambling about multiple universes… jews and overpopulation are the main problems we face. so much for “a woke black guy”.

3 Likes

“nigger crazy” ; who in the hell invited him to the White House. Middle America is not ready for a ghetto tirade.
I am the same age as Trump, a white guy, and I listened to Kanye but I did not follow his ideas as he presented them. I was laughing AT Kanye not with him. If I wanted a cultural shock I was watch SNL or BET tv.

3 Likes

dc3d7bd20ece315f18c7a50e693d30fda4f724454c3cec8917ba4bc098e8b2fa

8 Likes

“Who knows, maybe Trump is going create a new position and name Kayne as his new diversity officer.”

Yeah, and somehow the useful idiot libtards would still find that to be racist or intolerant in some way.
It’s pretty indicative as to (((who))) is in charge.

1 Like

overpopulation is another zio hoax and agenda 21 issue pushed to give certain types power using technocratic pseudoscience , like everything surrounding the global warming hoax created by jews and the ZOG.
i once read a study from Japan that stated that the entire worlds populous can fit into the state of Texas.
Every person in the world could exist in a 1250 Sq. Ft domicile inside the state of Texas.
I tend to believe that overpopulation is really only a problem in places like the third world where they cannot sustain their existing populations, let along the projected numbers to where they are heading in the next 20 years.
Shame on our ancestors for handing these useless cretins medicine, technology and food/water.
Famine , tribal warfare and disease keeps their useless people in check and keeps their numbers at a more sustainable rate.
I guess when whitey picks up the chec then who cares…right.

1 Like

yeah, i heard this but it’s nonsense rife with a bunch of “ifs”… if humans would do this… if humans would do that… if humans weren’t humans…

just wait… all the chinks in china and niggers in Africa will want a big American lifestyle with a large home, paved roads and two SUV’s in the driveway. the demand on the Earth will be devastating. already there is more plastic floating in the ocean than there are creatures. Overfishing is a nightmare. forests across the globe are being clearcut for crops and cows…

if 7+ BILLION people isn’t too many then tell me what number WILL be too many?

1 Like

Well i agree.
i am a believer that white European Christians and our nations should STOP giving the third world ANYTHING.
I think most nonwhites are useless and should be , for lack of a better way of saying it, wiped the fuck out from their own doing.

1 Like

i still dont get what “ifs” there are to mathematically calculating who can fit into what area.
how is that nonsense?
Your criticism of my point makes no sense.

This made me and my wife laugh uncontrollably BTW. Good job sir.

2 Likes