Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign is Pretty Much Toast

Originally published at: Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign is Pretty Much Toast | Infostormer.com

The New York Times and other Jewish media operations have already published pieces stating that the presidential campaign of Kamala Harris is basically over. Adding fuel to the fire is a resignation letter from one of the campaign’s key staffers describing poor treatment of staff.

The Hill:

An aide to Sen. Kamala Harris blasted the treatment of staff on the California Democrat’s presidential campaign in a resignation letter this month.

“This is my third presidential campaign and I have never seen an organization treat its staff so poorly,” wrote state operations director Kelly Mehlenbacher in the Nov. 11 letter, which was obtained by The New York Times.

“While I still believe that Senator Harris is the strongest candidate to win in the General Election in 2020, I no longer have confidence in our campaign or its leadership,” she added.

She wrote that the way staff was treated during the past two weeks was “the final straw in this very difficult decision.”

“It is not acceptable to me that we encouraged people to move from Washington, D.C. to Baltimore only to lay them off with no notice, with no plan for the campaign, and without thoughtful consideration of the personal consequences to them or the consequences that their absence would have on the remaining staff,” Mehlenbacher’s letter said. “It is unacceptable that we would lay off anyone that we hired only weeks earlier. It is unacceptable that with less than 90 days until Iowa we still do not have a real plan to win.

The people who signed up for Kamala’s campaign were fools. Did they really think they’d be treated well by a half-nigger, half-Indian who is also a bitchy feminist? Plus, she really had no chance considering your average black person does not view Kamala as a true black person. Plus, her time as California’s Attorney General certainly didn’t do her any favors.

Of course, most of us knew her campaign was over after Tulsi Gabbard made her look like an idiot at one of the previous debates. But now it has become totally obvious that her campaign is toast.

Good riddance.

3 Likes