Kamala Harris got Wrecked by Tulsi Gabbard During Democrat Debate

Originally published at: Kamala Harris got Wrecked by Tulsi Gabbard During Democrat Debate | Infostormer.com

Kamala Harris got utterly wrecked by Tulsi Gabbard during the recent Democrat debate. She called her out for all sorts of bad shit she did while she was the Attorney General of California and exposed her as a fraud. Harris had literally no response to Gabbard’s points and her campaign is responding by labeling Gabbard with bullshit smears.

It was the most noteworthy moment of the debate by far considering that Harris is arguably the Democrat candidate most preferred by Jews.

The Jews did not like this which is why CNN had Chris Cuomo do an ambush styled interview on Tulsi. Cuomo tried to frame her as a terrorist because she didn’t want to wage a war for Jews against Syria.

Tucker Carlson gave her a good interview though.

I don’t think Gabbard will win the Democrat nomination, but the longer she is in the race the better. She is exposing these phony establishment hacks who like Harris are all controlled by Jewish interests.

4 Likes

Harris was obviously losing her cool, and a little bit of ‘niggah’ was coming out.

Biden reminds me of the old wolf in the pack that gets kicked around during feeding time.

2 Likes

@RayLuca High Yellow Harris is vicious. But I like that, because she skillfully emasculated that right-wing faggot Judge Kavanaugh during his Senate confirmation. She’s got my vote!

1 Like

So you are voting accelerationist? I put my money on Tulsi and it was worth it to hear the crowd go “oooooohhh” as she dropped those truth bombs on that bish.

1 Like

Why have any hope in the corrupted system anymore?
I don’t vote. Here’s why.

4 Likes

My vote staying with Trump. Tulsi is weak and I heard her denouncing BDS. Our focus should be on local issues. Or if bad Orange man makes English our national language. I never expected much from him in the first place. Just an obstacle against globalist plans.

1 Like