Justice Department Sues California Over Sanctuary State Policies

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/justice-department-sues-california-over-sanctuary-state-policies/

The Attorney General Jeff Sessions has finally done something positive. Today he announced a lawsuit against California for their insane sanctuary state policies. He also called out the Jew Mayor of Oakland Libby Schaaf who put immigration enforcement agents at risk by warning illegal alien criminals that the feds were coming to round them up.

California’s Governor Jerry Brown a jackass whose brain seems to have been damaged from 1960s LSD abuse whined about the move. Brown thinks it is normal to allow unlimited numbers of illegal aliens into a country unchecked because of feelings.

The entire Democrat party hates White people and hates America. Their political positions are all designed to harm us. There is no justification for giving illegal aliens sanctuary when they broke our laws. It effectively means that the rule of law is null and void.

Immigration policy is decided at the federal level. The Constitution clearly lays this out. The California state government by interfering in its enforcement is violating the supreme law of the land.

5 Likes

It’s time for martial law in CA.

3 Likes

What annoys me the most is all the White shitlibs, fags and metrosexuals who are leaving the state because they don’t want to live around beaners anymore, so they resettle in Oregon, Montana, Idaho, etc bringing their ass-hole “progressive” attitudes with them. :rage: Leave your anti-White Marxism behind with the spics!

4 Likes

Too bad this Son of Bitch didn’t drink the KOOL-AID with his long time buddy Jim Jones

Never too late to take a drink Jerry…

6 Likes

Better late than never.

2 Likes

I didn’t realize that Jerry Brown and Jim Jones were buddies. Not surprising in the least though.

3 Likes

Yeah, and also Dianne Feinstein accepted an invitation to lunch with Jones and to tour Peoples Temple. But no political figures were more gushing in their praise of Jones than Willie Brown and Harvey Milk…Jones gave lots of campaign money to these freaks,

4 Likes

@Steve Was “Reverend” Jones a half-breed, or something?

1 Like

Turns out the Reverend was of Irish and Welsh descent, however he claimed to be a half breed and a Nigger. He once told a congregation …

“Oh, yes, you’re a nigger,” “I’m a nigger.… I don’t care if you’re an Italian nigger, or you’re Jewish or an Indian nigger, the only people that’re getting anything in this country are the people that got the money, baby.”…for sure he was demented…

1 Like