Just Who in the Fuck is this David Hogg Faggot?

Originally published at: Just Who in the Fuck is this David Hogg Faggot? | Infostormer.com

Based on the video clips floating around of David Hogg this alleged Florida school shooting survivor, there are some serious questions that need to be answered.

There's all sorts of weird shit with these teens on television demanding gun control after this Florida school shooting event.

When I saw that Emma Gonzalez dyke cunt deliver that speech calling for gun control, I knew something was fishy. It did not sound like an authentic speech delivered by some random teenager. The whole thing looked like a scripted event that she was coached through.

Sheā€™s obviously a much better performer than this ass clown David Hogg is. Thereā€™s all sorts of weird shit surrounding this faggot.

Letā€™s start with this clip. I canā€™t believe CBS even aired this. Itā€™s fake as shit. Heā€™s obviously reading from a script. The difference between Hogg and Gonzalez is that Gonzalez is a better performer. Hogg canā€™t act worth a damn and if you try to tell me that he wrote everything heā€™s reading youā€™re a liar. This is not someone who is speaking with any conviction.

And then you got this clip where it looks like heā€™s being coached by the person interviewing him when he canā€™t remember his lines.

And in this clip it is revealed that Hoggā€™s father is a former FBI agent. What are the odds of that?

And then it has been discovered that this same Hogg faggot was in California just this past summer as part of some bullshit local news piece about a lifeguard bully. The entire piece looks like manufactured news. I doubt the alleged confrontation between the lifeguard and the teen surfer even happened. They just needed filler for the local news so they created some stupid shit.

This Hogg clown seems to be at the center of scripted media manipulation. Can anybody deny this after watching these clips?

Someone needs to find this Hogg bozo and confront him on all this shit. These clips are completely insane.

10 Likes

His father is a retired FBI agent.

4 Likes

TBH, public schooling equals liberal coaching. Thatā€™s all it is.

5 Likes

Benjamin Kelly, an aide to a FL House Republican, was fired after accusing faggots like this Hogg kid of being actors to a Tampa newspaper reporter- of course Twitter took down Kellyā€™s account because he questioned the (((official narrative)))- even that little sodomite, Marco Rubio, jumped Kellyā€™s ass. Kellyā€™s last Tweet was ā€œThe truth shall set you freeā€- LOL. The group of these 5 or 6 kids that are the face of this ā€œStudents Against Gunsā€ movement look like they could be the cast of a remake of ā€œGleeā€- some Hollywood jewsā€™ idea of a US Shithole melting pot of dykes, spics and soy boys like Hogg.

11 Likes

10 Likes

@Herr_Wolf Ha-ha, dey rook rike cast of Gree? Hory shit, dat make me raff six mirrion time!

7 Likes

Iā€™ll see your laughing gook and raise you anotherMW-CY015_kuroda_MG_20141031110232

4 Likes

Those who keep saying this shooting is a false flag need to be heeded.

All Iā€™m hearing on the news is ā€œgun control, gun control, gun control.ā€

Put it to a vote, Trump, flush out those hypocrites from the RAT party who are up for re-election.

4 Likes

Every one of them looks like a rat-faced Jew.

7 Likes

Ok,serious question time.

What laws or policies exist regarding media interviews of minors without parental consent? Are there any? Should there be any?

I can see where a parent might have some very real objections to his/ her 15 year old airheaded daughter being suddenly broadcast on national platforms. And doubly thus if the consent of a legal guardian wasnā€™t obtained in advance.

So,where are the signed,dated consent forms???

5 Likes

And this might be an opening in (((the armor))). Really.

You canā€™t send a kid to volleyball practice or a church sponsored swimming pool trip without written consent forms,most of the time.

But a ((( Nationally Prominent Media Platform))) is allowed to just go grab 14 to 17 year olds off the sidewalk,stick a mike in front of their airish little head,and then broadcast whatever bubbles float out of,like,their mouths,like. Without telling Mom and Dad first,and making damn sure to get a ā€œyeah,sureā€ in writing.

Iā€™m provisionally calling bullshit. I canā€™t for a moment think that any corporate liability lawyer with even a tinge of agency or competence would let that happen. Ever.

Anyone have any background or experience with media? I have no idea if Iā€™ve raised a decent point or not,and if someone out there knows,please chime in.

5 Likes

This is an interesting &, I think, valid point. Even Craig Bodeker, the director of A Conversation about Race (2009) had some trouble with consent forms when he forgot to get them filled out in advance. Of course, that wasnā€™t for a news broadcast. I donā€™t know if ā€˜The Publicā€™s Right to Knowā€™ is a trump card that a TV network could play.

3 Likes

https://willyloman.wordpress.com/2018/02/21/father-of-new-anti-gun-crusader-works-for-major-cia-linked-gwot-defense-contractor/

3 Likes

Search southcarolina.arrests.org for David Hogg. Same huge Pez Dispenser head, same crooked noseā€“only heā€™s NOT 17, and heā€™s a reformed druggie. Iā€™m wondering how long before they take it down. And yesā€“his daddy is linked to a major weapons research dept. and Psy Ops programsā€¦Hogg3|396x500

2 Likes

Smartest point on this thread.

2 Likes

Lots of legal grey areas. Still, lacks morals to interact let alone, interview a child after a traumatic experience.

3 Likes

I donā€™t see anyone in that search that looks like the David Hogg in the above article.

David Hogg forgets his lines.

1 Like

He appears to be willing to do absolutely anything to remain in the spotlight.

1 Like

He made more media appearances today. The Jew-run media seems to be going all in with him on this push for gun control. Itā€™s utterly insane. Any reasonable person would have cut their losses on this by now.

4 Likes