Juneteenth Alert-be careful out there

For the uninitiated,Juneteenth is June 19th,and it’s a semi-official nigra holiday.

Juneteenth used to be a Texas-only happening,since June 19th is the day that Federal troops landed in Texas,after the end of the War of Secession. The troops then started enforcing the Emancipation Proclamation,and started a vicious cycle of Gibs that has never yet ended.

While still largely unknown outside of Texas,Juneteenth celebrations,and the inevitable chimpouts that go along with them,have spread far and wide among various nigra communities. This writer has-personally-seen notices of Juneteenth celebrations in the San Bernadino,Ca. area,and that was 2 decades ago. The gods alone know how far the infestation has spread since then.

Be alert,and be aware. If traveling,fire up a search engine in advance,and make sure you don’t stumble into one of these watermelonfests by accident. Juneteenth celebrations can result in fatalities.

Don’t be one of these victims.

Edit-cross posting to sister forums is encouraged
Edit#2- grammar edit

8 Likes

No one knows for sure who wrote this delightful poem. Some say it was William Blake, others Dylan Thomas.

4 Likes

How unpleasant. I’m surprised it has not been declared an official national holiday.

3 Likes

They’re working on that. I was shocked it didn’t happen while Obama was in office,but it’s kinda-sorta recognized officially in several states.

As a practical matter,I suspect that if a black government employer doesn’t show up for work on Juneteenth,they’ll be immune.

And I wasn’t kidding about fatalities. 5 or 6 years ago(??) in Austin,the nigras in an apartment complex were having a Juneteenth happening. A truck with a couple of wetbacks came in late-around 9:00PM- from their painting and drywall job. One of the niglets at the happening got smacked by the truck,because the niglet was running around unsupervised. Of course.

So the nigras mobbed the truck,and the guy on the passenger side got beat to death,because nigras on a mobroll can’t be bothered to stop and figure out who was actually driving a vehicle when it bounces off a niglet. And the niglet might have lived,come to think. I didn’t pay too much attention on account of the whole thing being an NHI type of deal,but it goes to show how bad these things can be.

4 Likes

5 Likes

While I don’t know much about this High Holy Day of Kangz, maybe /our/ Texan, based @Azzmador could shed some light on this Kwanzaa- like feast day.

3 Likes

5 Likes