Julian Assange is Being Left to Rot in Jail for Doing Journalism

Originally published at: Julian Assange is Being Left to Rot in Jail for Doing Journalism | Infostormer.com

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was just told that he’ll have to stay in prison even though his jail sentence is coming to an end.

The Times:

Julian Assange has been told that he will stay in prison after the custody period finishes on his present jail term because of his “history of absconding”.

The Wikileaks founder, 48, was jailed for breaching bail conditions by seeking refuge in the Ecuadorean embassy in Knightsbridge, central London, for nearly seven years.

I don’t even know what any of this means.

How exactly are they allowed to keep someone in jail even though their prison sentence has ended? What type of system is this any way?

All Assange did was conduct journalism. People inside governments gave him documents and he posted them on the Internet. This rape bullshit he was charged with was obviously a stupid hoax designed to silence him. He has done nothing wrong.

This man is literally being kept in prison indefinitely because he did journalism. How can anybody believe that the United Kingdom is a free country when they are keeping a man in prison indefinitely for doing journalism?

Unless something drastic changes, it looks like the current plan is just to keep Assange in prison until he is dead.

3 Likes

You’d think that journalists & their newspapers on both sides of the Atlantic would speak up & run editorials on his behalf; but no, the NWO wants him to rot in prison, so the MSM journalists just ignore the issue.

4 Likes

That’s the craziest part about this whole fiasco. None of these people are really putting up a fuss as to how insane this all is. All Assange did was publish documents given to him by people inside of governments.

It just proves that the vast majority of these alleged “journalists” are mouthpieces for the jewish establishment and are not conducting any sort of real journalism.

4 Likes

Until he is dead could be any time the government decides.

1 Like

I was just thinking: the UK government goons took Assange out of the embassy back in the first half of April – I think the 11th. And we’re expected to believe that they still have to hold him for extradition, now, after well over five months have passed? I think the US might have had to promise the UK that Assange would serve the remainder of his bail skipping sentence in a US prison, but they could have had him extradited in 72 hours, I think, if they’d really wanted. They must have had much of the paperwork drawn up already, & lying on some bureaucrat’s desk. Are we supposed to believe that in a high profile case like this the proceedings couldn’t be fast tracked?

They’re going to keep him in jail (or gaol, if you were brought up that way) because if he were in a US prison he’d enjoy certain rights – visits from his lawyer, etc. But ZOG wants to keep him in legal limbo, where he has no rights & where he can be interrogated, well, you get the idea.

2 Likes

All I ever wanted was the truth, but (((they))) seem to get to everyone I looked up to guide me there, guess I’ll have to keep digging in the catacombs then.

onion