John Cleese Hits a Nerve

Good ol, John Cleese hits a never by simply telling the truth. it’s a truth that the liberal fems don’t want to hear because they are ignoring the horror of Muslim female genital mutilation that is now rampant in London. Cleese would simply prefer to be culturally enriched by an ethnic group that doesn’t cut-off the clits of their teen daughters so that they can’t enjoy sex. this makes perfect sense but the lefties will brand it ‘hate speech’. they’ve already attacked Cleese for saying that London isn’t an English city anymore and of-course he’s right and so must be denounced. but the muslim scum don’t just ‘tolerate’ female genital mutilation, they embrace it and get laws changed in their host countries to allow it. just recently our Super-Court gave them the green light because cutting off the clits of young girls after you trick them is now “freedom of religion” and totally protected BY LAW. the argument that The Muslim Nuts used was that The Jews are allowed to mutilate the penises of babies and then suck the blood so why shouldn’t they be allowed to painfully disfigure their young girls?

“I think it’s legitimate to prefer one culture to another,” said the Monty Python icon. “For example, I prefer cultures that do not tolerate female genital mutilation. Will this will be considered racist by all those who hover, eagerly hoping that someone will offend them – on someone else’s behalf, naturally.”

https://www.infowars.com/john-cleese-i-prefer-cultures-that-do-not-tolerate-female-genital-mutilation/

duckduckgo

5 Likes

John Cleese is a good guy. He brought me a shitload of LOLs, along with the other Monty Pythons

1 Like

3 Likes