Joe Rogan Destroyed by Internet for Agreeing With NYT Jewess

Originally published at: Joe Rogan Destroyed by Internet for Agreeing With NYT Jewess | Infostormer.com

If it wasn’t obvious to people before, it is fully obvious now. Joe Rogan is a total and complete shill for the Jewish agenda. He interviewed the demented Jewess Bari Weiss from The New York Times where she shilled all things Jewish and ranted about anti-Semitism. Rogan pretty much agreed with everything she said thus confirming his status as a total shill for the kike race.

People have found Rogan’s show interesting due to the fact that he interviews a wide variety of different guests. He’s done interviews with all sorts of people ranging from Elon Musk to Mike Tyson while also bringing on people who have all sorts of alternative views and opinions. But the show never went into full blown Jewish overload like it did with this Weiss interview.

The interview has been heavily down voted and most of the comments underneath it were people bashing the Jews.

Weiss also went nuts when Tulsi Gabbard’s name got brought up because she doesn’t support America waging endless war for Israel. Apparently you are an anti-Semite if you don’t support fighting wars for these evil Christ-killers.

The entire episode was disturbing and definitely angered the goyim. The Joe Rogan show will never be perceived the same after this.

4 Likes

#BellCanyonLife

https://www.yolandaslittleblackbook.com/blog/2018/10/22/joe-rogan-bell-canyon-new-house/

3 Likes

Joe Rogan has always been a POS and a cuck. Once the goyim get over their anger, his ratings will go right back up. Whites never hold a grudge, except when it comes to each other.

4 Likes

Joe Rogan is another hymiewood/ZOG italian crypto.
He is the grandson or nephew of Anton LaVay…i’ve posted it before…
whether or not people find “satanism” to be corny or irrelevant, it is an indicator of jewish genetics and zionism.
EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.
rogan%20666%20jude

6 Likes

It looks like Rogan got his 30 pieces of silver for Selling Out

4 Likes

yup, just like their ‘foobawl’ boycott.

2 Likes

Actually he did provide a opportunity for the public to hear a “typical Jew” who sees anti-semetic bias in everything; who thinks Israel is the most important issue.

2 Likes

Hollywood bad-ass.

The woman is so jewish you have to decompress after watching her.

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

@rmartins I was just thinking of Rogaine’s kiss ass interview with Soy Boy Faggot Dorsey. I couldn’t watch the whole thing because it was too enraging. Rogaine is just another fake tough guy media personality.

1 Like

Just looking at that ugly, rat-faced creature makes me hate it, so I’m sorry, but I do not wish to hear what it has to say.

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

@rmartins That was such a kiss-ass interview with Dorsey. I thought Rogan was supposed to be “edgy” and have an “attitude”?

1 Like

Joe gets promoted by people like Noah Weinrich now.

1 Like

What a dreadful, cringeworthy display. Truly awful.

2 Likes

J̶o̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶c̶h̶e̶d̶u̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶A̶l̶e̶x̶’̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶o̶d̶a̶y̶

1 Like