Joe Biden's Feed Cut After He Said He'd Take Questions

Originally published at: Joe Biden’s Feed Cut After He Said He’d Take Questions | Infostormer.com

Earlier this week Joe Biden gave one of his dumb incoherent speeches and said he’d take questions so long as it was ok with “Nance.” After saying this, the video feed was immediately cut.

"I'm happy to take questions, if that's what I'm supposed to do, Nance. Whatever you want me to do."

The WH cuts the feed after @JoeBiden says he's happy to take questions after a virtual event with Democrat leadership. This ending was removed from the VOD version. pic.twitter.com/Ypv89HwkDD

— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) March 4, 2021

How much more obvious can it be that this senile old man is a puppet for the Jews surrounding him? He doesn’t know what planet he’s on and is just doing what he’s told. He isn’t running a damn thing. He even needs permission to take questions.

Notice how there’s been no word on if he’s going to be doing the State of the Union speech or if he’s going to hold a solo press conference. Instead all we get is Jen Psaki telling reporters that that she’ll circle back with them whenever they ask a question she doesn’t want to answer.

It wouldn’t surprise me if they start putting out deep fake videos of Biden to keep this whole fiasco going. But I think it is more likely that he’ll be forced out and Kamala the whore will take over. I guess it just depends on what the Jews think is most practical.

9 Likes

I also saw netanyahu contacted kamala directly, not biden :grimacing:

3 Likes

I hate the rotten so called right wing sites. they cry about being censored by the left BUT THEY ARE THE WORST. you say anything about the jews you are gone. jews and street shitting pakis destroyed freedumb of speech

7 Likes

They will continue to use this pathetic and corrupt old fool until they can no longer prop him up and trot him out to do their bidding.

5 Likes

They’ll let Biden dodder on until they can no longer cover for him - as in cutting his feed, not letting him make speeches or give press conferences.

Then, they’ll invoke the 25th Amendment to get him out of office - which the The Plan all along:

No other president has been more “missing from the beginning” than President Joe Biden has been in the first months of his presidency, and Democrats will likely end up invoking the 25th Amendment against him to remove him from office within the next couple of years, former presidential political adviser (((Dick Morris))) said on Newsmax TV Saturday.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/dickmorris-newsmaxtv-biden-25thamendment/2021/03/06/id/1012791/

4 Likes

4 Likes

42mpe6 tenor (1)

5 Likes

original_225380954

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.