Joe Biden Wins South Carolina by Suspiciously Large Margin

Originally published at: Joe Biden Wins South Carolina by Suspiciously Large Margin | Infostormer.com

The South Carolina Primary was held yesterday and Joe Biden ended up winning it by a suspiciously large margin. He supposedly received almost 50 percent of the vote allegedly because a bunch of niggers were really excited to support his political campaign.

![|848x617](upload://7Uo41OIzBRmqivbDEf8Y3859KbJ.jpeg)

There is no reason to believe that this is a legitimate result.

Just days before the vote, he was plunging in the polls and the race appeared to be close between him and Bernie. But then all of a sudden he skyrocketed in the polls by like 15 percent just before the vote.

![|960x694](upload://uheTXBCJnDj0AXdW8ZyVMqfyA7.jpeg)

I believe that these polls and the vote itself was rigged.

Old Joe has done nothing to increase his popularity in such a short amount of time. All he’s done is say dumb shit and come off as the senile old man that he is.

4 Likes

I suspect Biden has long since been selected and will be the nominee.

2 Likes

Who else could they put forward besides creepy Joe? Democrats are a trainwreck yet I can see the pedophile leverage cabal still holds considerable sway in our politics. Too bad for them Pedo Joe performed willingly and with gusto.

2 Likes

we wuz kangz n shiet

Biden has been a 40 watt bulb for the last 40 years, and he’s down to his last 5 watts

2 Likes

‘Those kids would rub down the hair on my legs… I know about cockroaches.’

Joe Biden solicits negro votes.